Path To Glory

Full Version: minecraft!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
first. lol

minecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraftminecraft

anyone else play? Big Grin
Rofl, never tried it mate, seen the videos and though WTF how is this a game???

Would love to be enlightened Smile
It's not a game, it's a way of life :-D
I played a bit of single player to test it out. Was fun. I can see there being much more to it in multiplayer though
its basically a sandbox chef, where people can build whatever the hell they want in that game, with the only thing being that the building blocks are quite literally 1x1x1m cubes (each block is 1x1x1m in minecraft). they tried to add a story to it for the single player, and that can carry over to the multiplayer as well, but mainly its a sandbox which allows people to either just build stuff, or do survival in the game.

for example, on my friend's server im currently building baghdad (im just calling the city that lol, its mainly a full city built using sandstone and wood in the desert), and have finished some of the major buildings. lemme get you a screenshot or two Tongue

the blue mosque replica: http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k13/gu...233223.jpg
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k13/gu...034736.jpg
the gatehouse + wall: http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k13/gu...034736.jpg
the embassy: http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k13/gu...233130.jpg

etc.

btw, if anyone wants to play mp on a server, a friend of mine hosts one. the address/IP is "minethrough.me" Big Grin
its Lego mate
I play all the time, I even host a little 8 slot server for me and friends to play, we mainly stick to Tekkit though Smile
Hi guys,

I play minecraft too. It's just a amazing game. Maybe we can play together sometimes Wink

greetz
(06-25-2012, 10:05 PM)Geordie Wrote: [ -> ]its Lego mate

Lego's dont have s*** on this. I never had buckets of lava playing legos, lol. Terribly addicting game for those who havent played especially when you start adding mods.
Maybe the PTG guys start a MineCraft server? I would appreciate it.
If any [PTG] think its a good idea I'll put it in our submission to the clan council thread we have in the private forums. It will then be discussed Smile
(06-26-2012, 01:01 PM)Chef_uk Wrote: [ -> ]If any [PTG] think its a good idea I'll put it in our submission to the clan council thread we have in the private forums. It will then be discussed Smile

I think it will be great idea, Minecraft is a good game to play with a bunch of people! Smile We could build some awesome structures and if you want I can always record?
well, while there isnt a ptg server up, there is a server you can join if you fancy it sometime (minethrough.me), the one i play on Big Grin
ive run a couple MC servers in the past so if you need any help or advise, id be glad to help, let me know. WorldEdit and Essentials plugins are a a must.
(06-26-2012, 01:47 PM)completem Wrote: [ -> ]ive run a couple MC servers in the past so if you need any help or advise, id be glad to help, let me know. WorldEdit and Essentials plugins are a a must.

Agreed!
I run a active 40 slot minecraft server, dedicated ip and official .com forums. If you need advice, I'm more than willing.
Its something I'd certainly like to look into too, However to get a half decent server is not cheap Sad
Would having our own server lead to any possible recruits? Can it be used to advertsie us with server messages, links to the site etc?
(06-26-2012, 06:05 PM)Chef_uk Wrote: [ -> ]Would having our own server lead to any possible recruits? Can it be used to advertsie us with server messages, links to the site etc?

If I remember correctly there are plugins that can run automated messages, people can click on these in game and be brought to wherever you want.
Plus we can always design in game building for PTG
Sounds intriguing Smile
Pages: 1 2