Donations
Views 155178
Replies 534
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Donations this week from Grasbelly, K3rMz, BeTrollingU, Hem, Bomberman, Yucko13, lllloldllll, and Settol.

George Croot and Alex Pratley have also donated again but I am still unsure of who these are. Huh

Thanks for all your donations this week.

Thanks given by:
Donated

[Image: baghghawgrtgdsd.jpg]
Thanks given by:
sent yesterday 20.00 name s mckinley.

Thanks given by:
That was me chef, George

Thanks given by:
Donations this week from rajin147, JockGrilse, LEET_4e4eH, Predator1141, 1-Lister, PleaseCallMeSir, Miksta, Jessdarkcyde, and PINCHED1OFF.

Many thanks all Smile

Thanks given by:
(02-19-2014, 06:25 PM)Trib Wrote: That was me chef, George

Can you just fire me a PM please dude to confirm the email address used or transaction ID.

Thanks given by:
Trib has confirmed the above was from him so many thanks dude.

This week has seen donations from Windorose, ICEHIGH, Anton, Havok, Takkarh, JesseBelle, Flexible-MD, Moralez1804, Kenny, SnowAssassin, Play_Like_a_Sir, Jesper_M_79, MSK100, Plasterninja, and Casperbxl.

Mark Legan and 277741848 have also donated but again, I have no idea who they are. Can you please contact me to confirm your identity please.

Many thanks all.

Thanks given by:
The last 10 days has seen donations from Grasbelly, K3rMz, BeTrollingU, Bomberman, tomk67, dopplemulch, MADMANDAN, 2Dark2See, igd93, SASMAVRICK, Hamtoucher, Ransom2517, and MEDBRAT_03.

A Sam Wells and 193565283 have also donated but no Battlelog names have been added. Can whoever these are please contact me. Many thanks all.

Thanks given by:
I be Sam Wells Smile

Thanks given by:
Thanks alot Mr.Cruelness. Could you just fire me a PM and confirm the email address or transaction ID for your donation so I can pair you up please, Cheers.

Over the last 11 days we have received donations from koreali, Yucko13, Coverdinfish, lllloldllll, Settol, Rajin147, Kingal72, Leet_4e4eH, 1-Lister, PleaseCallMeSir, JessDarkCyde, and Windorose2. New donations have also come in from Bl4cKOuT45 and TheSince.

Many thanks all Smile

Thanks given by:
just donated again, can you add me to the whitelist when you get the chance please Chef, thanks Smile

"Of all the things Ive lost I miss my mind the most"
[Image: DeadlyDesires.png]
Thanks given by:
The last 2 & 1/2 weeks has seen donations come in from Anton, Takkarh, nightowl62, Moralez1804, Atomic Legacy, Play_iike_a_Sir, Kenny, AssassinSnow, ICEHIGH, CaspersBxl, hakou03dz, tomk67, Cruelnesss, Gleny74, dopplemulch, MADMANDAN, 2Dark2See, Ozkan Sac, Flexible-MD, idg93, Hamtoucher, Ransom2517, K3rMz, BeTrollingU, Grasbelly, ak051162, and thebomberm4n.

193565283 has also donated but again, no idea who this is :/

Many thanks all. VIP for the new contributors will be sorted out and will start from over the weekend.

Thanks given by:
Hehe, then its my VIP now until 11. April 2016 Smile

@chef

Can you create a extra thread for the time of VIP Status?

example:

User xyz: VIP - 15. August 2014
User 123: VIP - 25. November 2015

So can every look when he need to pay again. Or is that to much work ?

[Image: unbenanntbwk51.jpg]

Asus Maximus 8 Extreme, i7 6700k @4.4Ghz, XFX AMD Fury X with EK Water Blocks Fullcover, 16GB RAM GSkill TridentZ RGB 3200er, 3 x 1TB SSD Samsung 840 evo, Keyboard: Logitech G910, Mice: Roccat Tyon,  Headset: Beyerdynamic DT880 with external Microphone. Monitor: ASUS MG 279 Q .
Thanks given by:
I have a spreadsheet for that but it doesn't get updated as frequently as it could.

http://clanptg.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=413

I am aiming to have it up to date this weekend (tomorrow night is looking likely) as there have been some VIP's who have stopped their donations and so will need to be removed from our VIP list.

Thanks given by:
(04-11-2014, 06:12 PM)Chef_uk Wrote: I have a spreadsheet for that but it doesn't get updated as frequently as it could.

http://clanptg.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=413

I am aiming to have it up to date this weekend (tomorrow night is looking likely) as there have been some VIP's who have stopped their donations and so will need to be removed from our VIP list.

ah ok you have do it in excel. The thread i dont know before. When I understand it correctly then the yellow markered for the VIP Month beginning with the date, for example my date 29.11.13.

[Image: unbenanntbwk51.jpg]

Asus Maximus 8 Extreme, i7 6700k @4.4Ghz, XFX AMD Fury X with EK Water Blocks Fullcover, 16GB RAM GSkill TridentZ RGB 3200er, 3 x 1TB SSD Samsung 840 evo, Keyboard: Logitech G910, Mice: Roccat Tyon,  Headset: Beyerdynamic DT880 with external Microphone. Monitor: ASUS MG 279 Q .
Thanks given by:
Yep, you just work out from that point the number of yellow square will = 1 month Smile Just about to upload the spreadsheet shortly.

Thanks given by:
Sad on easter weekend no benefit from donation due to a mistke of chef.

Thanks given by:
The above has been resolved via PM. Once again, please accept my apologies.

The last few weeks have seen donations come in from:

Dubliminal, Bl4cKOuT45, Lakmella, Yucko13, ogbv, Settol, rajin147, KingAL72, LeeT_4e4eH, 1-Lister, Doctor_Fuppet, Rand_a1_Thor, Offlinejam, lllloldllll, Jessdarkcyde, Windorose2, PleaseCallMeSir, V1chen, Anton, Said Abdulle Hersi, TheSince, Nightowl62, Moralez1804, PlayIike_a_Sir, Kenny, AssassinSnow, ICEHIGH, CaspersBxl, tomk67, MrCruelness, dopelmulch, 2Dark2See, MADMANDAN, FX8120-N3D, Igd93, Hamtoucher, and Ransom2517.

As always. Thanks very much. New donators will be given VIP status starting from today's date.

Thanks given by:
Just sent a one off £10 donation, forgot to login though before hitting the donate button, DOH!

Thanks given by:
The last 10 days have seen donations come in from - Havoc, K3rMz, BeTrollingU, ThePhantom_XXXIV, thebomberm4n, Yucko13, Jesper_M_79, Ratty_uk, ogbv, Settol, Silverone, rajin147, LeeT_4e4eH, and 1-Lister.

We've again had another from 193565283 but still no idea who this is.

Emmanuelbaeyens and Shelton Thacker have also donated byt haven't attached their Battlelog ID so again, can whoever these two are, fire me a PM please Smile

61Sniper (Is Shelton Thacker), can you PM me the Transaction ID please so I can match you with your donation.

Once again, thanks all for your continued support.

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Server Donations Zammo 10 3,005 11-07-2014, 11:24 AM
Last Post: Zammo