Views 147095
Replies 534
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Pm sent

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Thanks given by:
Doctor_Fuppet, jessdarkcyde, lllloldllll, Bl4cKOuT45, antonemil, nightowl62, Moralez1804, Play_iike_a_sir, CaspersBxl, ICEHIGH, Chilldog, tomk67, Mr_Cruelness, Doppelmulch, MADMANDAN, 2Dark2See, and Jockgrilse have all sent in donations over the last 2 weeks. Many thanks all.

Thanks given by:
sent a £5 donation yesterday Smile

[Image: uT4p.png]
Thanks given by:
the last week has seen donations come in from Hamtoucher, Ransom2517, Dune666, BeTrollingU, K3rMz, Dublinimal, thebomberman, uT4p, Yucko13, Ratty_uk, Jack_Bauer117, windorose, ogbv, Rheinweg, and Rajin147.

Many thanks for your continued support of [PTG] Smile

Thanks given by:
More donations have come in from 1-Lister, LeeT_4e4eH, Doctor_Fuppet, lllloldllll, Jessdarkcyde, Pandainclogic, and Antonemil.

Many thanks all

Thanks given by:
The last month has seen donations come in from:

Moralez1804, Play_iike_a_Sir, ICEHIGH, CaspersBxl, dopplemulch, MADMANDAN, 2Dark2See, Ransom2517, Total_Freek, Hamtoucher, K3rMz, BeTrollingU, 193565283, thebomberm4n, Velkro, Ratty_uk, windorose2, Jesper_M_79, Yucko13, ogbv, Deveouse, rajin147, LeeT_4e4eH, 1-Lister, WhiteYankeeBear, Sli-Soud, Jessdarkcyde, lllloldllll, Antonemil, and bChaos.

Nikolaj Rehfled and Beate Schwarzer have also donated but have not given their battlelog ID's. Please whoever you are, let me know so I can issue your VIP status along with the above.

Many thanks for your continued support.

Thanks given by:
I'm WhiteYankeeBear, just so you know. I changed it shortly after joining.

Thanks given by:
61Sniper, Moralez1804, Play_iike_a_Sir, MPkossen, CaspersBxl, ICEHIGH, 2Dark2See, MADMANDAN, Ransom2517, Hamtoucher, K3rMz, BeTrollingU, Dubliminal, thebomberm4n, Velkro, Chripolino, Ratty_uk, Yucko13, Jesper_M_79, SJ1993, ogbv, JockGrilse, Deveouse, and Rajin147 have all donated in the last 3 weeks. Once again, Many thanks all.

Thanks given by:
Donations have come in from MPKossen, Marko91, MADMANDAN, 2Dark2See, Ransom2517, Hamtoucher, K3rMz, BeTrollingU, thebomberm4n, Dublinimal, Velkro, 1-Lister, LeeT-4e4eH, Jessdarkcyde, and Antonemil. Many thanks all Smile

Thanks given by:
Hey guys,

As a donator you don't get auto balanced, correct?

Thanks given by:
Yep, VIP's go on the whitlelist once I have administered their donations (as can be seen from my posts in here) Smile

Thanks given by:
no worries chef, just wondering after you replied to my email last week as i got auto balanced.

Thanks given by:
Donations from Bourbon_freeman, Jesper_M_79, Yucko13, ogbv, HadesBoB, rajin147, Deveouse, Cell-sixsixsix, WhiteYankeeBear, 1-Lister, LeeT_4e4eH, Stefano-MK, Jessdarkcyde, and Antonemill.

A Christiane Pohlers has also donated but not left their Battlelog name. Can you please confirm this is you. Once again, many thanks all. VIP status will be sorted within the next 5 minutes for the newbies. Any problems please contact me.

Thanks given by:
Chef

that was me ;-) i had write a email to you Playername is Chripolino :-)

this was the mail: Hey

donation is sending on your clan. emailadress is chri-po@freenet.de . sorry i forgot by paypal my playername. this is Chripolino

thx

greeetings

Thanks given by:
Excellent. Many thanks mate Smile

Thanks given by:
just been auto balanced on ptg #2?

just to check you have it as B0urbon_Freeman as above you have Bourbon_freeman

thanks

av4

Thanks given by:
My subscription is broken I think as it still says WhiteYankeeBear. Should I recreate it?

Thanks given by:
Oh, and the sheet seems like it's a bit old. Is this still being maintained?

Thanks given by:
No mate. It was becoming a full time job if I wanted to stay on top of it. I'll do an end of year update though during my Christmas holidays to bring it back up to date. Also if you can edit your sub with the correct name that would be helpful to me Smile

I think I missed the capital F from B0urbon_Freeman. Will check tonight.

Thanks given by:
Fair enough. It's no biggy anyway, was just wondering if it was still being maintained.

I've cancelled the old sub and created a new one with a corrected amount. I was doing double donations anyway so one it happens automatically.

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Server Donations Zammo 10 2,808 11-07-2014, 11:24 AM
Last Post: Zammo