Donations
Views 147097
Replies 534
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thats me.Big Grin

Thanks given by:
lllloldllll, Yucko13, rajin147, Deveouse, LeeT-4e4eH, Cell-sixsixsix, Frying_Dutchman, JessDarkCyde, Zammmo, AndyMcWabb, and Moralez1804 have all sent in donations again this month. Many thanks all.

A Richard Lusty has donated but has not given me their Battlelog ID. Without this I cannot add you to the VIP list so please let me know if this is you.

Thanks given by:
Donated Big Grin

Thanks given by:
January has seen donations come in from MPKossen (twice), HaruRyu, CaspersBxl, Chripolino, Dubliminal, 2Dark2See, Hamtoucher, TheBruciebaby, K3rMz, Velkro, taffyjason, Yucko13, rajin147, Deveouse, uT4p, LeeT_4e4eH, Cell-sixsixsix, Jessdarkcyde, Zammmo, Jockgrilse, MEDBRAT_03, AndyMcWabb, and Moralez1804.

Simon Brown has also donated but I don't think this is battlelog ID so if this is you please can you let me know your ID so I can add you to the VIP list Smile

Many thanks all for your continued support into 2015.

Thanks given by:
February has seen donations come in from HaruRyu, CaspersBxl, Jessibelle, Dubliminal, 2Dark2See, TheBruciebaby, Hamtoucher, K3rMz, Havoc, Velkro, Doudoud-le-doux, Yucko13, uT4p, rajin147, Deveouse, LeeT_4e4eH, Cell-sixsixsix, audi-roadman, Jessdarkcyde, AndyMcWabb, mpkossen, and Moralez1804. Many thanks once again.

Simon Brown has donated again and we still don't know who this is Sad Please get in touch so we can sort out your VIP status.

Thanks given by:
5 pund from me

[Image: EO01Kpg.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I finally got around to setup the 5£ vip autopayment

Thanks given by:
Big Grin 
10£ from me Blush

Thanks given by:
Donations so far this month have come in from SKALLE_DK, CaspersBxl, HaruRyu, Coverdinfish, Dubliminal, 2Dark2See, Rand_ai_Thor, bolus66, Hamtoucher, TheBruciebaby, K3rMz, and Velkro.

Another has come in from 232146564 (EDIT: Is CaptNemoDk). We need your in game name so we can add you to our VIP list Smile

Many thanks all for your continued support.

Thanks given by:
Quote:Another has come in from 232146564. We need your in game name so we can add you to our VIP list [Image: smile.gif]
That would be me. CaptNemoDk

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/sol...146564/pc/

Thanks given by:
Ah sweet, cheers dude.

Thanks given by:
The last month has seen donations come in from Yucko13, lllloldllll, rajin147, uT4p, Leet_4e4eH, Cell-sixsixsix, Jessdarkcyde, Deveouse, AndyMcWabb, Mpkossen, Moralez1804, SKALLE_DK, CaptNemoDk, HaruRyu, CaspersBxl, Dubliminal, 2Dark2See, Hamtoucher, TheBruciebaby, Velkro, and K2rMz.

R P Lusty has also donated but not left their gaming name so can you please let me know so we can add you to the VIP list Smile

Many thanks all.

Thanks given by:
who is k2rMz  Tongue 

Thanks given by:
How bizarre lol

Thanks given by:
Have just set up the monthly donate. Do I have to put PTG etc in front of my id? when on server.?

Thanks given by:
Nope, PTG tags are just for members of PTG who have gone through our application process. VIP members who have donated to help fund the running of our servers get entered onto a server white list which then gives them the benefits our VIP members receive. These benefits will start from the date Chef adds you to the list and that is when the first month will be counted as starting from.

[Image: PTG_Jon170.png]
"Which jet are you gonna take? The one with the wings?" Skalle 26/01/2015
Thanks given by:
You could always consider applying to join us Matt Wink

[Image: 76561198042289061.png]

"I see now the circumstances of ones birth is irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
Rainbow 
I have made a donation on sunday. Not that much, just 10 €. I play a lot on your server and i like it very much to play there. I think it was about time to make a donation Big Grin Thank you!!

Thanks given by:
Donations this month from Yucko13, Jockgrilse, lllloldllll, uT4p, rajin147, LeeT_4e4eH, Cell-sixsixsix, Jessdarkcyde, Mattlingun, AndyMcWabb, mpkossen, Moralez1804, 232146564, CaspersBxl, HaruRyu, TheAnothep, Dubliminal, 2Dark2See, Hamtoucher and TheBruciebaby.

Many thanks for your continued support Smile

Thanks given by:
The past two weeks have seen donations come in from K3rMz, Velkro, Yuck013, lllloldllll, uT4p, rajin147, LeeT-4e4eH, Jessdarkcyde, AndyMcWabb, TheSince, mpkossen, and Moralez1804.

As usual, thanks for your continued support Smile

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Server Donations Zammo 10 2,808 11-07-2014, 11:24 AM
Last Post: Zammo