Donations
Views 147112
Replies 534
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
CaptNemoDK, CaspersBxl, HaruRyu, SKALLE, Dubliminal, 2Dark2See, TheBruciebaby, Hamtoucher, K3rMz, Velkro, taffyjason, Yucko13, uT4p, rajin147 and LeeT_4e4eH have all donated this month. A Mark Robertson has also donated but hasn't given me their gamername for VIP goodness.

Thanks given by:
(06-19-2015, 11:41 PM)Chef_uk Wrote: A Mark Robertson has also donated but hasn't given me their gamername for VIP goodness.

Thats  celticgirly  chef Smile

Thanks given by:
Donations have come in from jessdarkcyde, Bagelljaron, AndyMcWabb and mpkossen. Many thanks guys.

Thanks given by:
Moralez1804, CaptNemoDk, CaspersBxl, Dubliminal, ICEHIGH, JockGrilse, Hamtoucher, TheBruciebaby, K3rMz, Velkro, Yucko13, rajin147, LeeT_4e4eH, Jessdarkcyde, AndyMcWabb, and mpkossen have sent in more donations. Many thanks guys for your continued support.

Thanks given by:
Velkro, Yucko13, rajin147, LeeT_4e4eH, Jessdarkcyde, AndyMcwabb, mpkossen, CaptNemoDK, CaspersBxl, ICEHIGH, Antonemil, aGA1nstY0U, Dubliminal, TheBruciebaby and SKALLE have all donated over the last month. Many thanks all.

Thanks given by:
Yucko13, Jessdarkcyde, AndyMcwabb, mpkossen, CaspersBxl, ICEHIGH, Antonemil, Elitist_RU, JockGrilse and 
Грехов Андрей have all donated recently, many thanks guys for your continued support.

Thanks given by:
Грехов Андрей is me xD wonder why it's written in russian but anyways, thanks for keeping servers up!

can't sleep tonight, my pillow is warm =*(

Thanks given by: Chef_uk
Yucko13, Jessdarkcyde, AndyMcwabb, mpkossen, CaspersBxl, ICEHIGH, Jock, LeeT-4e4eH, SJ and Skalle have all donated. Many thanks guys.

Thanks given by: Skalle
Last couple of weeks has seen donations come in from CaspersBxl, Yucko13, LeeT_4e4eH, SJ and Jessdarkcyde. Many thanks guys.

Thanks given by:
Donations are now being concentrated on beefing up our Battlefield 1 fund. To that end, we would like to thank Skalle, Mpkossen, AndyMcWabb, CaspersBxl, Yucko13 and LeeT_4e4eH for their kind donations.

Thanks to Skalle, Mpkossen, AndyMcWabb, CaspersBxl, Yucko13, Jessdarkcyde, and SJ for their continued support to the server fund.

Thanks to Skalle, Mpkossen, CaspersBxl, Yucko13 and Jessdarkcyde for their continued support to the server fund.

Skalle, CaspersBxl, Jessdarkcyde and MP Kossen continue to keep our koffers topped up, many thanks guys.

CaspersBxl and jessdarkcyde continuing to fill up our funds. Home page amount updated. Many thanks guys.

Also, K3rMz has agreed to take over as Treasury for clan funds. Current subscriptions will be cancelled, and new ones will need to be created. Website donation buttons will be edited over the next 24 hours to reflect this change.

Thanks given by:
New buttons have now been added. 

The only change is the description at top of the page as its my business paypal, however all funds are sent to a savings account ready to be used as / when and the total will always be updated on the home page within 24 hours of any donations made.

BF2018 is due for release soon so hopefully the game will be good enough to get some servers from the start and bring everyone back together for some fun nights gaming.

If you have any ideas for servers then feel free to start a discussion in the Gaming Forums

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Server Donations Zammo 10 2,808 11-07-2014, 11:24 AM
Last Post: Zammo