Wasteland Server Events
Views 2154
Replies 2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
With Johnboy recently getting a server for wasteland, me and him thought it would be a good idea to have some events on there, for us all to take part it. All you need is arma 2 and operation arrowhead, no dayz involved.

There's a few ideas that i've seen on other servers/think would be cool,

I've seen on dayz an event on the BMRF servers called "Cherno Journo", where there's 1 player being guarded by a team of bodyguards, and the attacking team was called the kidnappers. We could use Bluefor for bodyguards, opfor for the kidnappers and Cherno Journo would be independent.

Next would be "King of the Hill". We designate a town before hand, and one team (Bluefor/Opfor) would have to keep control of said town for as long as possible. Respawn timer would be increased for this particular event, as it stops people just respawning into the town once they've been killed.

There could also be an "Uprising" event, where 1 team is on bluefor, and we collect gear and are properly kitted out, and hold a fortress we make. The rest of the players on the server would have to be independent, and could work together or against each other to try and kill us. The bluefor team cannot respawn, they would have to wait for the respawn screen to re-appear and stay on it.

These are 3 idea's i've seen/conjured myself, if you like the idea of playing them, please post in here which of the 3 events you'd like to see happen, if we get enough interest we could try them all. Some of these events would take a while to set up, as unlike DayZ, the loot is reset completely after a server restart, so bear that in mind.

[Image: 76561198042289061.png]

"I see now the circumstances of ones birth is irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
The one player being guarded could be chef. Smile

SJ with the server being whitelisted we can have it on all the time and can set up camps for each team.

I think once they bring out utes map for it then it will be much better. We can use the whole map that way.

We could always ask some of the folk from the evilputz server if they would be up for it?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

[Image: johnboy2582.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Sounds like a plan, i've got a couple of them on steam so i'll message them tomorrow and link them this thread Smile

[Image: 76561198042289061.png]

"I see now the circumstances of ones birth is irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sa-matra's Wasteland is live again! SJTG1993 1 1,335 06-07-2015, 07:26 PM
Last Post: h00f3d
  PTG's Wasteland Server Johnboy82 11 4,310 04-03-2013, 09:30 PM
Last Post: m00se
  Wasteland server m00se 22 10,507 02-11-2013, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Johnboy82
  Wasteland dick about SJTG1993 35 11,177 12-17-2012, 03:56 PM