• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Could have sworn there was a thread for this but I can't find it if there is :/

Out later in the year Smile

Thanks given by:
Looks good, i loved the first Grid

[Image: baghghawgrtgdsd.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I'm in. I've missed the strangled cat that is the sound of Chef's steering wheel

[Image: graphic.png]
Thanks given by:
Dench!

[Image: 6f64cc8c-19ab-47ef-ab16-89ae4605230c.png]
Thanks given by:
Those who pre-order GRID 2, the sequel to Race Driver: GRID in the works at Codemasters Racing Studios, will receive GRID 2 Special Edition, which features extra content, redeemable via download on PlayStation Network, Xbox LIVE and Windows PC. In the UK, gamers who pre-order at Game online or in store can choose the GRID 2: Brands Hatch Edition, which includes two additional packs to expand the game.

Codemasters also announced that GRID 2 will race into UK retail on May 31st, for PC, Xbox 360 and PS3

I like Brands Hatch Big Grin

Thanks given by:

Thanks given by:
Whats in the extra packs? I'm not buying them unless I get full info! Pre-ordering is an evil thing taking hold in our fair past-time.

[Image: graphic.png]
Thanks given by:

Thanks given by:

Thanks given by:
Quote:A big part of what went into designing and creating the original GRID title was hitting two development ideals. Firstly, a push to over-deliver on the core racing experience; making the title all about the race and everything racing a car entails – the tension, moment-to-moment excitement, intuitive decision making and how the cars feel on track... you get the picture! The second ideal was innovation and a desire to do things within the racing genre that hadn’t been done before. This design gave us focus yet a lot of scope for new ideas. And those overarching ideals remain at the core of GRID 2.

LiveRoutes was a product of the latter aspiration to break new ground. Our game design and level design teams devised the system along with the support of a number of other teams within the studio as a way to provoke the player’s driving instincts, drive excitement and produce unexpected gameplay scenarios which keep the action fresh.

The difference between racing and driving.
In a race, you generally have to have the basic criteria of a start and end point. Without those criteria, it’s easy to find yourself drifting into the realms of just “driving”, which is not what GRID 2 is about at all. However, we wanted to investigate ways in which we could broaden that race experience and make it more variable. Open world games have many benefits, some of which we wanted for GRID 2; the sense of awe a player has when something happens they didn’t expect, the variety of gameplay from one moment to the next, finding new challenges and so on. However, retaining a clear focus and goal for the player is pivotal to a racing experience – without that clear purpose, you’re just driving around.

That’s why we’ve taken some open-world sensibilities; near limitless possibilities and permeations – but framed them inside a system with really clear goals. In simple terms, LiveRoutes gives racing gamers variation whilst retaining the competitive nature of getting somewhere faster than your competition.

So – how does it work exactly? Well, LiveRoutes is in essence a system which dynamically streams in alternate sections of city tracks seamlessly. When LiveRoutes is running, the system selects which direction the track should go in at various junction points on the track at random and on the fly – be it straight on, left or right. It makes this decision a number of junction points up ahead of the player. This means that the relevant crowd, barriers and race-day placement – grandstands, signage and so on – are all loaded into the environment seamlessly to suit the direction the race will then travel in.

A new way to play
We’re devising a number of race types in GRID 2 which have had LiveRoutes specifically in mind. Players will get these in a mixture of scenarios – scattered throughout sections of the career mode, in custom race setups they choose themselves and the real beauty of the system is that we can do everything we’ve explained in the online modes.

Thanks given by:

Thanks given by:

Thanks given by:

Thanks given by:
This looks proper bad ass.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

[Image: johnboy2582.jpg]
Thanks given by:
yeah im getting pretty exited about this one, there cramming an awful lot into this game,

[Image: 6f64cc8c-19ab-47ef-ab16-89ae4605230c.png]
Thanks given by:
Will be getting this for the pc and sexbox 360.....happy days!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks given by:
£22 http://www.amazon.co.uk/Namco-Bandai-Gri...B008U5H7R6
£27 http://store.steampowered.com/app/44350/?l=english

Thanks given by:
under £20 http://www.cdkeysdirect.com/products/Gri...rrencyId=4

[Image: johnboy2582.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Never used a CD Key site before. Any experience?

Thanks given by:
gamefanshop is a legit site, although the price of the game on there is rather high compared to the deals you guys have mentioned. Nevertheless, here's the link (and yes, i've used them before):

http://www.gamefanshop.com/

It's just steam activated keys (it says how the game is activated for which program they use eg steam/origin/uplay etc) which you add in the program.

[Image: 76561198042289061.png]

"I see now the circumstances of ones birth is irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Grid Autosport Chef_uk 73 18,120 12-05-2014, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Chef_uk
  GRID Autosport Livery? Johnboy82 8 1,807 07-25-2014, 06:36 PM
Last Post: HooT
  GRID Autosport Ranked Number 3 in the World Johnboy82 4 1,013 07-15-2014, 05:25 PM
Last Post: St3v3oh
  grid 2 problem chilldog 6 1,212 01-06-2014, 08:01 PM
Last Post: Chef_uk
  GRID being a idiot PTG_darkholl 7 1,581 04-29-2013, 05:24 PM
Last Post: PTG_darkholl