Battlefield 4
Views 37767
Replies 146
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Just for clarity, BF3 Premium owners get access to the exclusive Battlefield 4 beta.

[Image: bf4.jpg]

All BF chat in here Smile

Thanks given by:
GAMEPLAY:

TEASERS:

:AIR:

:LAND:

:SEA:

:IMAGES:
[Image: phase2.png]

[Image: phase4.png]

[Image: phase3.png]

[Image: phase5.png]

[Image: phase5b.png]

[Image: phase4b.png]

Thanks given by:
I'll tell ya this pal that it looks awesome so far, I just hope it doesn't turn out to be disappointing .
The lady soldier., the improved viper, well it''s all fine additions to the series.

[Image: PTG_mousejr.png]
Thanks given by:
It doesn't look like they've done anything at all with the player models, they've still got glowing eyes and incredibly low poly shaped cheeks, still, I'm in two minds about whether to completely boycott this or to not.

[Image: 76561198042289061.png]

"I see now the circumstances of ones birth is irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
Which is a good thing SJ as it means they have more likely focused on gameplay Smile

Thanks given by:
(03-26-2013, 06:51 AM)pakiemouse Wrote: The lady soldier., the improved viper, well it''s all fine additions to the series.

Yeah, like salt in the meat balls. You can live without it.

DICE knows how to make a damn good game.

But EA knows well how to ruin it completely.
This might be the first Battlefield I'm not going to buy. I would rather go play Tetris instead of submitting myself to mandatory microtransactions.

Thanks given by:
(03-26-2013, 01:50 PM)Wuzzah Wrote: DICE knows how to make a damn good game.

But EA knows well how to ruin it completely.
This might be the first Battlefield I'm not going to buy. I would rather go play Tetris instead of submitting myself to mandatory microtransactions.

right you are! mate it'd be best to test the beta first before actually buying the game!
a day more & we see the gameplay as well!
although we all know what we're about to see!

Thanks given by:
do you think most premium players will get beta access? i think EA/Dice would at least offer us that

[Image: f092cdc23c8b0c9e.png]
Thanks given by:
I wouldn't count on Beta so much. Even if they launch open beta for everyone, it won't tell you much, really.
I played BF3 open beta and it was fucking awesome, well balanced and all that. After few updates it turned into a whole differend game :/

Thanks given by:
They've already made enough money on early beta access from Medal of Honour, no doubt they'll release another game that fails massively, whether it be due to not having the ability to support the level of players like Simcity, or whether it be absolutely fucking shit, like Medal of Honour, and then leech off that with "Super elite premium early access".

"I see now the circumstances of ones birth is irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
EA will reveal Battlefield 4 in just over four hours (6am GMT) at an event at the Game Developers Conference in San Francisco.

[Image: 893526_10151371388442672_59049696_o.jpg]

[Image: 136434893567.jpg]

[Image: 136434887728.jpg]

Thanks given by:
The game won't be using Frostbite 2, but Frostbite 2.5 Smile

Quote:As gamers eagerly await the anticipated drop of the new Battlefield 4 trailer tomorrow, news dropped that Frostbite 2.0 will not be used for the new title.

http://www.psu.com/a018886/?utm_source=t...PSU.com%29

Thanks given by:

lol leaked dat shit.

[Image: 5d1144bd1.png]
Thanks given by:

17 minute gameplay posted up.

[Image: 5d1144bd1.png]
Thanks given by:
I see they've buffed the M16 to this time have TWO different sights. Mick will love this Tongue

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
two sights ! like mohw nice! btw anyone here preordering? lmao

Thanks given by:
It'll be awesome if BF5,is in Korea Wink

Thanks given by:
(03-27-2013, 12:40 PM)pakiemouse Wrote: two sights ! like mohw nice! btw anyone here preordering? lmao

Changed your mind again, packie? It seems almost like a habit

Thanks given by:
[quote='Chef_uk' pid='18747' dateline='1364352745']
The game won't be using Frostbite 2, but Frostbite 2.5 Smile

[quote]As gamers eagerly await the anticipated drop of the new Battlefield 4 trailer tomorrow, news dropped that Frostbite 2.0 will not be used for the new title.[/quote]

it's frostbite 3 being used

for beta release you would have to pay for it:

BATTLEFIELD 4 DIGITAL DELUXE

£54.99
£54.99

PC Download
Exclusive Battlefield 4 Beta Access*
Bonus Content

yet again the greed of ea & co

why don't they show us actual footage of multiplay play instead of this campaign mode that they just release

why do they bother with a co-op campaign mode? at a guess 95% of people don't bother with it or want it.

and they still going to use origin crap so we all know what this means,the same old crap origin go's down nearly every week and when they do any of their update's and so on.
it be the same old thing from ea & co

Thanks given by:
£54.99, bye bye battlefield. I draw the line at £50

[Image: PTG_L4DD13.png]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The New Battlefield User Interface is Making Its Way to Battlefield 4 for PC k3rMz 0 219 02-15-2017, 08:02 AM
Last Post: k3rMz
  New Battlefield UI Revealed for Battlefield 4, Hardline, and 1 k3rMz 3 664 06-27-2016, 01:30 PM
Last Post: aGA1nstY0U