PTG Noob of the Week: [PTG]Killingspree
Views 10438
Replies 26
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Because he said I failed at my duties and he thinks lame-ass PS2 is more important than BF3, I'm naming Killingspree honorary NOTW until I fix my shit this Saturday and we start electing a new NOTW Big Grin

Killingspree: congratulations dude!

Thanks given by:
you know you suck. Sad

[Image: gonzo_sig_final.gif]
Thanks given by:
Clearly this is a biased NOTW Admin, I call a new one who goes by votes and holds fair election.

He is noob and noobs dont be given NOTW admin duties.

Thanks given by:
sssshh pipe down noob. Big Grin

[Image: graphic.png]
Thanks given by:
thats a bit harsh kossen mate..his point on ps2 being soooo much better than bf3 is completely valid dude..

Thanks given by:
lol, I touched some nerves Big Grin

trololololololololololooooooo!

Thanks given by:
Am i a noob for saying that ps2 is better tham bf3?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

[Image: johnboy2582.jpg]
Thanks given by:
NOTW Abuse there Spree. Don't stand for it mate.

[Image: 3031721.png?foreground=%23EEEEEE&backgro...=%23FF0700]
Thanks given by:
I want my signature back kossen :/

Thanks given by:
Well, I've clearly made my point Smile

Two points, actually.

Thanks given by:
Planetside is way better than BF3 though. Everyone knows that.

[Image: graphic.png]
Thanks given by:
(04-11-2013, 10:33 AM)HooT Wrote: Planetside is way better than BF3 though. Everyone knows that.

Everyone know that. Apart from the noobs among us Wink

Thanks given by:
each game has its pro's and con's and its personnel choice which you play , i dont like ps but that doesn't mean its shite overall ,

that said it doesn't make ya a noob either, once again proving this NOTW is a troll and should just be removed Wink

Thanks given by:
It was indeed a troll. The guys and I on Mumble wondered how long it would take for Killing to go berserk over this Big Grin

Trololololooooooooooo!

Sorry Killing, nothing personal man Smile

Thanks given by:
Dude, I did not take it personally, it was more of an annoyance, after events of last week I have stopped being angry, you know about what I did when angry.

Comon, cheer up and get your ass back to clan, PTG needs you and not super.

Thanks given by:
(04-12-2013, 12:11 PM)Killingspree Wrote: Dude, I did not take it personally, it was more of an annoyance, after events of last week I have stopped being angry, you know about what I did when angry.

Comon, cheer up and get your ass back to clan, PTG needs you and not super.

I was afraid I was going to give the wrong impression, leaving shortly after this troll. That's what this was, a troll. But yesterday it struck me that part of what I said here was actually based on the truth: I was getting more annoyed by the unimportance of Battlefield here. I'm not pointing fingers, not blaming anyone: it's just the way it goes. Like I said, it's not about the members, it's just about the clan in general and the direction it is going. After realizing that, I made my decision.

I've had my doubts for weeks. One person can attest to that. I've tried to join in on other games and such. It just didn't feel right. Last week was a real eye-opener for me. I stopped all other games, removed PS2 from my PC and committed myself to Battlefield. I've had the best games in months: Friday night with SUPER@ and Saturday on PTG's Metro server. It proved to me that I love Battlefield and I'd rather play nothing else (except for completely different games like racing games or maybe the CoD single player).

My doubts on where the clan is going, with more activity on other games, the closure of Battlefield servers (rather than trying to recruit more people to seed them) and the apparent attempt at recruiting hard in PS2 with the hopes that people might join in when BF4 is released (in 6 months), didn't seem right to me. I could start kicking and screaming to force people to play Battlefield, but that's not the way I want things to be. I need a clan that's dedicated to Battlefield, where that is the game we play. It's hard to explain what it is exactly but what I've seen the past few months give me the idea this clan is not going to be a Battlefield-clan any longer, but a general gaming clan. That's not a bad thing, that's just a reason for me to leave the clan and join another one (hopefully). I'll still pop in and play every now and then. Just like we always did.

Thanks given by:
mate, if clan is going towards other games, and you want bf3 players would not the right thing be to invite bf3 players you meet to join us? create a kossen squad or get new guys?

I am sure that is one way, you see a good player (with or without tags) invite him/her. (just cus he has a tag does not mean he cant join us xD, a goal post has a goalkeeper but that does not mean we cannot score)

Invite people, its a numbers game. I'll come with you, now that I can xD

Think again, you have made a hasty decision.

Thanks given by:
(04-12-2013, 12:55 PM)Killingspree Wrote: mate, if clan is going towards other games, and you want bf3 players would not the right thing be to invite bf3 players you meet to join us? create a kossen squad or get new guys?

I am sure that is one way, you see a good player (with or without tags) invite him/her. (just cus he has a tag does not mean he cant join us xD, a goal post has a goalkeeper but that does not mean we cannot score)

Invite people, its a numbers game. I'll come with you, now that I can xD

Think again, you have made a hasty decision.

I'm sorry mate, but I've really not made a hasty decision. I've made a decision I've thought through and I've been thinking about it for weeks.

I've tried inviting people to join us, a lot actually. But then they see our Metro servers empty. Or they see we're organizing PS2-events now. Or they see two of our four servers vaporating and they think, hmmm, I'll pass. Some PTG members that have been here longer (Reddevilazman and Gamblor, for example) who don't play Metro (generally) now have nowhere to go but elsewhere.

I've seen it happen with FG (who now have no Battlefield servers anymore) and this is going the same way. PTG doesn't invest in Battlefield, we let it go piece by piece.

I'll pop up on Mumble tomorrow. If you're there, we can discuss this if you like Smile However, I've made my decision and I'm going to stick with it. I really like you guys and I won't be a stranger, I'll make sure of that. I'm just getting a new home, I'm not dying and ressurecting as a different person who doesn't know you guys. I've had a fantastic time with PTG and I'll always remember it.

Compare it with Gypsy and darkholl: they left but are still around here some times. It will be the same with me.

Thanks given by:
But there is a BF3 event on Sunday!

Thanks given by:
(04-12-2013, 01:27 PM)Killingspree Wrote: But there is a BF3 event on Sunday!

I hope you have fun Wink

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  bring back the noob of the week Mark091 10 3,274 03-11-2015, 11:53 PM
Last Post: HooT
  [PTG] Noob Of The Week - The Results Chef_uk 25 26,564 03-10-2015, 05:50 PM
Last Post: Mark091
  London for a week St3v3oh 41 14,862 07-26-2014, 10:09 AM
Last Post: St3v3oh
  Battlefield 4: How to be a better Noob antiallz 4 2,926 01-16-2014, 03:29 PM
Last Post: antiallz