PTG Noob of the Week: [PTG]Killingspree
Views 9542
Replies 26
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
(04-12-2013, 12:27 PM)mpkossen Wrote:
(04-12-2013, 12:11 PM)Killingspree Wrote: Dude, I did not take it personally, it was more of an annoyance, after events of last week I have stopped being angry, you know about what I did when angry.

Comon, cheer up and get your ass back to clan, PTG needs you and not super.

I was afraid I was going to give the wrong impression, leaving shortly after this troll. That's what this was, a troll. But yesterday it struck me that part of what I said here was actually based on the truth: I was getting more annoyed by the unimportance of Battlefield here. I'm not pointing fingers, not blaming anyone: it's just the way it goes. Like I said, it's not about the members, it's just about the clan in general and the direction it is going. After realizing that, I made my decision.

I've had my doubts for weeks. One person can attest to that. I've tried to join in on other games and such. It just didn't feel right. Last week was a real eye-opener for me. I stopped all other games, removed PS2 from my PC and committed myself to Battlefield. I've had the best games in months: Friday night with SUPER@ and Saturday on PTG's Metro server. It proved to me that I love Battlefield and I'd rather play nothing else (except for completely different games like racing games or maybe the CoD single player).

My doubts on where the clan is going, with more activity on other games, the closure of Battlefield servers (rather than trying to recruit more people to seed them) and the apparent attempt at recruiting hard in PS2 with the hopes that people might join in when BF4 is released (in 6 months), didn't seem right to me. I could start kicking and screaming to force people to play Battlefield, but that's not the way I want things to be. I need a clan that's dedicated to Battlefield, where that is the game we play. It's hard to explain what it is exactly but what I've seen the past few months give me the idea this clan is not going to be a Battlefield-clan any longer, but a general gaming clan. That's not a bad thing, that's just a reason for me to leave the clan and join another one (hopefully). I'll still pop in and play every now and then. Just like we always did.

Joke, you've got it so wrong mate. You've taken the easy option and jumped ship. [PTG] will never forget Battlefield. Its in our blood. We are preparing for BF4 which the majority of BF3 players will be going too and saw empty servers that would never get filled as explained in the minutes from the council meetings.

[Image: 3031721.png?foreground=%23EEEEEE&backgro...=%23FF0700]
Thanks given by:
(04-12-2013, 02:16 PM)Chef_uk Wrote:
(04-12-2013, 12:27 PM)mpkossen Wrote:
(04-12-2013, 12:11 PM)Killingspree Wrote: Dude, I did not take it personally, it was more of an annoyance, after events of last week I have stopped being angry, you know about what I did when angry.

Comon, cheer up and get your ass back to clan, PTG needs you and not super.

I was afraid I was going to give the wrong impression, leaving shortly after this troll. That's what this was, a troll. But yesterday it struck me that part of what I said here was actually based on the truth: I was getting more annoyed by the unimportance of Battlefield here. I'm not pointing fingers, not blaming anyone: it's just the way it goes. Like I said, it's not about the members, it's just about the clan in general and the direction it is going. After realizing that, I made my decision.

I've had my doubts for weeks. One person can attest to that. I've tried to join in on other games and such. It just didn't feel right. Last week was a real eye-opener for me. I stopped all other games, removed PS2 from my PC and committed myself to Battlefield. I've had the best games in months: Friday night with SUPER@ and Saturday on PTG's Metro server. It proved to me that I love Battlefield and I'd rather play nothing else (except for completely different games like racing games or maybe the CoD single player).

My doubts on where the clan is going, with more activity on other games, the closure of Battlefield servers (rather than trying to recruit more people to seed them) and the apparent attempt at recruiting hard in PS2 with the hopes that people might join in when BF4 is released (in 6 months), didn't seem right to me. I could start kicking and screaming to force people to play Battlefield, but that's not the way I want things to be. I need a clan that's dedicated to Battlefield, where that is the game we play. It's hard to explain what it is exactly but what I've seen the past few months give me the idea this clan is not going to be a Battlefield-clan any longer, but a general gaming clan. That's not a bad thing, that's just a reason for me to leave the clan and join another one (hopefully). I'll still pop in and play every now and then. Just like we always did.

Joke, you've got it so wrong mate. You've taken the easy option and jumped ship. [PTG] will never forget Battlefield. Its in our blood. We are preparing for BF4 which the majority of BF3 players will be going too and saw empty servers that would never get filled as explained in the minutes from the council meetings.

I'm sorry if I've stepped on any toes. It's really not my intention to hurt anybody or offend anybody. I've made a decision and given my reasons. Everybody is in turn entitled to their opinions. I also don't expect everybody to understand.

I really hope what you say is true: that Battlefield is in your blood and that PTG will be the glorious Battlefield clan it was when I joined once again. Time will tell.

Thanks given by:
why join the gay horse dealer?

[Image: gonzo_sig_final.gif]
Thanks given by:
Cause I like him. Then again, that's not the reason I left.

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk 2

Thanks given by:
EDIT: posted in the wrong thread

[Image: d6480570c8d18265.png]
Thanks given by:
Yea but he is a gypsy

[Image: gonzo_sig_final.gif]
Thanks given by:
Paska's cool mate

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post