Logitech G930 issues
Views 8336
Replies 7
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Have any of you guys who own a G930 headset experienced it cutting out yet?
If you have, how did you fix it?
Every few minutes it stops working and has to reconnect itself even when being used plugged in or on wireless on 50%+ battery.

Cheers

[Image: PTG_L4DD13.png]
Thanks given by:
Inb4 comment about USB from Chef.

In all honesty I've no idea, tried reinstalling LGS?

[Image: 76561198042289061.png]

"I see now the circumstances of ones birth is irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
yep i've tried that

Thanks given by:
try this:

G930 randomly stopped working, now recognized as avnera audio device...... still not working
Options

Let me suggest the following:

So, we have a situation where the LGS software, when actively pinging the bus for the VIDPID sees it, but when passively looking for it while running, doesn't. You might have some "ghost entries" in your device manager that could be interfering.

First, unplug your headsets

Click Start > type cmd into the run box and hit enter

In the Command Prompt window, type out the following commands

C:\>set devmgr_show_nonpresent_devices=1

C:\>start devmgmt.msc

When Device Manager launches, click on View, and select Show Hidden Devices

Expand the "Sound, video, and game controllers" tree, and you'll see a ton of speakers. Black items are currently plugged in, and greyed out speakers are not plugged in. Look for Logitech G930 headset, click once on it, press Del, confirm. There will also be a "USB Composite Device" under "Universal Serial Bus controllers" that, when you check Details and pull up the Hardware Ids property pulldown, will have a value of USB\VID_046D&PID_0A1F for the G930. Delete that too, plus get a "HID-complaint device" from the Human Interface Devices with that VIDPID too. It will take a bit to find the correct items.

You can clean up more greyed out entries if you want. The goal is to get rid of all items with VID_046D&VID_0A1F and VID_046D&VID_0A15 off your device manager list. The only downside to removing greyed out items is really that it will take longer next time you plug in a USB device into a port to enumerate. Remove them all, uninstall LGS, reinstall as admin (those two steps are probably not needed, but worth a try), follow the install, then plug your headset back in after that.

Thanks given by:
Thanks for the post but it's not LGS as I'm having the same issue in Ubuntu which doesn't have LGS installed.
I've tried them at work this morning and everything appears fine. So it would appear that another article which suggests it could be down to another wireless device interrupting the signal.

Cheers

And... it's just started reconnecting every few mins so ignore my last post. It looks like it's the headset Sad

Thanks given by:
It looks like I'm going to have to buy some parts for it Sad

Thanks given by:
USB headset, serves you right.

[Image: 3031721.png?foreground=%23EEEEEE&backgro...=%23FF0700]
Thanks given by:
Lol, it was a fkn good headset while it lasted.
However, I'm probably going to jinx it right now, but I've been using the headset with the dongle in a port on my tower as opposed the to hub type thing you get with it and it appears to be working fine... Give it 5 and it'll be fked again.

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  hard drive issues deathbrgr 5 2,400 04-02-2015, 02:55 PM
Last Post: deathbrgr
  logitech g27 racing wheel ptg_dimiav 15 5,332 12-25-2014, 12:28 AM
Last Post: SJTG1993
  Nvidia + dual monitor issues HaruRyu 13 4,142 12-17-2014, 11:42 AM
Last Post: HaruRyu
  Warhammer graphics issues Meatyka 2 6,657 01-17-2014, 09:10 PM
Last Post: Meatyka