nitroinblood1
Views 1825
Replies 3
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
aimbot to the max, on target no matter what.

Video proof:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/FpeY8WCOS9U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

i see your forum doesn't support this coding so i'll post the link directly to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpeY8WCOS...e=youtu.be

Thanks given by:
It doesn't actually look like he's cheating imho, you can even see how hard the recoil is affecting him when he lies down

[Image: 76561198042289061.png]

"I see now the circumstances of ones birth is irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
you can use the forum embedded code and just add the url

Code:
[video=youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpeY8WCOS9U [/video]

Thanks given by:
(12-03-2013, 07:01 PM)SJTG1993 Wrote: It doesn't actually look like he's cheating imho, you can even see how hard the recoil is affecting him when he lies down

look at the video carefully, 90-99,9% of the cases enemies were not spotted, most cases it's a 3 shot kill ( with the 1 shot kill bug fixed on that day ) and looking on the map ( it's why i didn't deploy ) most enemies were miles away from even the best of Locker players knowing where he was

Now some information from my side:

Nickname: Wattenstaafjes
Clan(s): Former Administrator of SiC Super Infantry Clan
Listed legitemate bans: 700+ in 1,5 year(s) of learning the curves of Administrating

i've made made A LOT of information for fellow Administrators on how to spot hackers/cheaters i'm sure many of the admins around will still agree that i can spot them without using any tools such as the cheat-o-meter.

This fella was using:

Aimbot
ESP
damage hack

Please take another look and look carefully and ban this person of your services, look at every aspect of the video, i don't make video's of cheaters/hackers for nothing, i do it to keep servers of any server or any clan to keep them clean.

Thanks given by: