Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Anyone looked at this mission/mod? Looks good from a couple of videos I've seen

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

m00se l00se ab00t this h00se
[Image: 3999506695.png]
Thanks given by:
Watched a few people play it and it looks hilarious, I'd be up for trying it out sometime

[Image: 76561198042289061.png]

"I see now the circumstances of ones birth is irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
Gonna grab ArmA 3 when it goes back on sale but fear it will rape my 3 screens on my system Sad

[Image: 3031721.png?foreground=%23EEEEEE&backgro...=%23FF0700]
Thanks given by:
Oh it will chef... mine struggles. Up for a game tonight?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Thanks given by:
Damn Sad

[Image: 3031721.png?foreground=%23EEEEEE&backgro...=%23FF0700]
Thanks given by:
Yeah im up for it.

[Image: johnboy2582.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(05-07-2014, 02:34 PM)Chef_uk Wrote: Gonna grab ArmA 3 when it goes back on sale but fear it will rape my 3 screens on my system Sad

Performance will be worse for you as an AMD user because the PhysX calculations will all be done on the CPU rather than the GPU.

Keep your object draw distance down to 1.5-3km and object detail down to standard/low and it should be fine, if you're using a reasonably powerful system. Also you'll need to adjust your FoV as the default is too wide on a single monitor, IMO, and will look like a fisheye lens on three.

Thanks given by:
Will play tomorrow

"I see now the circumstances of ones birth is irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
I've seen a few vids of this. Looks fun

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

[Image: graphic.png]
Thanks given by:
It is good fun, I've played a few rounds. Managed to come in the last five each time too - possibly because I just run away right at the start Big Grin

Thanks given by:
(05-07-2014, 04:34 PM)h00f3d Wrote: Also you'll need to adjust your FoV as the default is too wide on a single monitor, IMO, and will look like a fisheye lens on three.
[Image: wOGTleq.jpg]

Thanks given by:
what the balls is that

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
Person with the name fisheye signs up just to post something about fields of view and the way images look through a fisheye type lens... Bot? Random weirdo? Who knows.

[Image: PTG_Jon170.png]
"Which jet are you gonna take? The one with the wings?" Skalle 26/01/2015
Thanks given by:
I think someone was making a point ;D

Thanks given by:
I think someone needs to learn how to resize a fucking image

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
He's right tho lol
Thanks, random stranger

Wololooo
Steam: PTG_St3v3oh
Origin: PTG_St3v3oh
Battlelog:   ^
K70 RGB MX Browns ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
[Image: index.php?action=dlattach;topic=19113.0;...5220;image]

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks given by:
Fisheye, read what I wrote:

(05-07-2014, 04:34 PM)h00f3d Wrote: and will look like a fisheye lens on three.

I didn't say it is fisheye distortion I said it looks like it, as in superficially.

Yes, I understand it's a matter of different projections (I happen to use isometric projections on a semi-regular basis) and in the case of Arma the distortion isn't barrel distortion, as you would find with a fisheye projection, but I thought I would use a word that most people are familiar with. I apologise for not showing the proper pedantic attention to your pet issue.

But my point still stands: with the default projection in Arma 3, you can reduce distortion at the edge of the screen/outer screens by reducing your vertical FoV:

[Image: arma3_170_fov.jpg]

[Image: arma3_60_fov.jpg]

Thanks given by:
I actually won a round of Battle Royale today. My first win Big Grin

[Image: PTG_Geordie.png]
Thanks given by:
And the mighty Geordie wins again

.If you guys haven't tried this yet i'd recommend giving it a bash, it's good fun. I think sj, m00se, hoofed and mouse would be real good at it

[Image: PTG_Geordie.png]
Thanks given by:
Used to play it, me and mouse used to do quite well. You'd enjoy king of the hill geordie!

Thanks given by: