• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The Idiots from this Day:

[667]Petroza Motaring from Base

http://fdj-clan.org/screen/petroza.png

I_Dear_I Ucav from Base

http://fdj-clan.org/screen/dear.png

[Miau] PeNeTraTiio0N and [luCK] K1ll_C0nf1rm3d Mountainclimbing on E

View the last Picture PandaIncLogic break the next Rule, he write only German, when no Admin is online.

http://fdj-clan.org/screen/miau.png

Unfortunately I could not record the rest of the squad.
[667] MBozbay, [667] PandaIncLogic and YaPomogy.
All Mountain Climbers who spawn on The Bake in the Hills.

All people who daily break the rules.
Maybe you should not ever let you get away with it.

Thanks given by:
banned ty for report

Thanks given by:
PeNeTraTiio0N and PandaIncLogic plays on the Server, nothing was with the ban.

Thanks given by:
the ban was for the mortar from the uncap , we dont ban for speaking non english ,

Thanks given by:
I wirds but also constantly threatened, maybe even a little bit you should see your admins on the finger.

Let's wait a bit, I catch the other also.

Thanks given by:
can you please provide the unedited screens of the pictures you posted above.

also you are reporting people for rule breaking when you are clearly taken part yourself. checking threw the logs you have spoken non english various times, and even reported yourself for flaming.

Quote: 2014-05-24 21:12:09 - Chat Server to v1lchen: You can't report yourself.
2014-05-24 21:12:09 - Chat v1lchen to all: !report v1lchen Reason: Drinking und Flaming

Also in the logs i can see you are taking part with ingame banter, although at times you feel like this is a personnel attack due to how many members of the 667 clan respond there are many times when your comments have started these issues.

although were happy that you come on our forums and report players this should be done in a neutral manor and not for you own agenda, your constant attacks towards the 667 clan are noted within the logs and this looks like you have a personnel vendetta towards them.

Thanks given by:
(05-27-2014, 03:01 AM)k3rMz Wrote: can you please provide the unedited screens of the pictures you posted above.

also you are reporting people for rule breaking when you are clearly taken part yourself. checking threw the logs you have spoken non english various times, and even reported yourself for flaming.

Quote: 2014-05-24 21:12:09 - Chat Server to v1lchen: You can't report yourself.
2014-05-24 21:12:09 - Chat v1lchen to all: !report v1lchen Reason: Drinking und Flaming

Also in the logs i can see you are taking part with ingame banter, although at times you feel like this is a personnel attack due to how many members of the 667 clan respond there are many times when your comments have started these issues.

although were happy that you come on our forums and report players this should be done in a neutral manor and not for you own agenda, your constant attacks towards the 667 clan are noted within the logs and this looks like you have a personnel vendetta towards them.

lol wow just owned yourself Tongue

"Of all the things Ive lost I miss my mind the most"
[Image: DeadlyDesires.png]
Thanks given by:
oh how sweet, you can quote.

I do it with screens.

just wait.

I would like to prove to you that use some of your estimated user (667) macros. just is not so easy to close, they must get close to me.

but I have time and endurance.
already works yet.

Thanks given by:
(05-27-2014, 12:50 PM)v1lchen Wrote: I'm a big smelly wimp with a vendetta against players better than me

So can I.

[Image: 76561198042289061.png]

"I see now the circumstances of ones birth is irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
show me personal gamplay recorded by themselves. around 10 minutes of infantry combat and I tell u if they use a macro. until then please dont bother us with vague assumptions

Wololooo
Steam: PTG_St3v3oh
Origin: PTG_St3v3oh
Battlelog:   ^
K70 RGB MX Browns ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
[Image: index.php?action=dlattach;topic=19113.0;...5220;image]

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks given by:
(05-27-2014, 01:23 PM)St3v3oh Wrote: show me personal gamplay recorded by themselves. around 10 minutes of infantry combat and I tell u if they use a macro. until then please dont bother us with vague assumptions

most keyboards / mice have the ability to have macro's , mine has lol

doesn't make you a cheat though

Thanks given by:
I know kermz. it is considered a cheat tho. its a program that completely negates recoil. cheats use that too. called "no recoil" in vip-cheat.
people in competitive gaming get banned for it since it is giving people an unfair advantage. discussing about it not being unfair is useless. its considered cheating but very hard to detect.

Wololooo
Steam: PTG_St3v3oh
Origin: PTG_St3v3oh
Battlelog:   ^
K70 RGB MX Browns ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
[Image: index.php?action=dlattach;topic=19113.0;...5220;image]

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks given by:
(05-27-2014, 12:58 PM)SJTG1993 Wrote:
(05-27-2014, 12:50 PM)v1lchen Wrote: I'm a big smelly wimp with a vendetta against players better than me

So can I.

sorry if I have to disagree with you.
I did not know that one of the sticks to the rules plays better than me, because everyone is playing his game.
Only that I had informed me here in the forum (mountain climbing)
some of the 667 players break the rules every day, whether an admin looks away while I comment only when I have a screen.

what the macro gaming concerns.
it is unfair, but easy to recognize.

if I have a video have time I'll post it.

Thanks given by:
Recoil reduction/elimination isn't easy to recognise. Someone who knows how to pull their mouse towards them when shooting can easily control recoil in the same way recoil reduction programs would.

What people are trying to say is you seem to be pretty sure that these guys are cheating. We suggest you spend more time trying to gather the evidence we need to ban then and less time posting about it on the forums

[Image: 76561198042289061.png]

"I see now the circumstances of ones birth is irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
Hey guys,

Ive been taking a back seat, and just letting this play out, and i have to say or add, that V1lchen has in fact got a grudge against all 667, i dont understand why, or the intent behind it.
But last night on the sever he made it clear that he has in fact got a vandetta against just our members, with comments i have taken from the chat below.

scarumwareham to all what we all on school report lol 12 minutes ago
BudGie1979uk to all thanks, thats all ineeded 12 minutes ago
MANDlCO to Team2 getting into b 12 minutes ago
BudGie1979uk to all which basically in your own words admits you have a vandette against 667 12 minutes ago
v1lchen to all no, 2 mamabers, thats all 12 minutes ago
MANDlCO to Team2 many left 12 minutes ago
MRBF-MOHMANIAC1 to Team2 4 near b 12 minutes ago
JamiesLab to all lol time = 10:37 thats getting reported 12 minutes ago
K1ll_C0nf1rm3d to Team2 outside B 12 minutes ago
MRBF-MOHMANIAC1 to Team2 oh okay. 12 minutes ago
BudGie1979uk to all would never get his own members banned... 12 minutes ago
BudGie1979uk to all he only looks for info for 667 13 minutes ago
v1lchen to all no way, i podst only 667 mambers 13 minutes ago
MRBF-MOHMANIAC1 to Team2 how many names?! 13 minutes ago
BudGie1979uk to all lol i doubt it 13 minutes ago
toshholly to all an fdj clan member breaking the rules. i guess v1lchen will be posting a video eh? 13 minutes ago

This was on PTG 1 server around 10.30 last night, please check the chat log to confirm the text i have posted.
He is basically spending most of his time just trying to get screenshots of my members, when they make mistakes, like petroza above, who is russian, and i think didnt quite understand the rule in place, i have not yet been able to talk to him about this as i have not seen him online since this post was started.

Thanks again, BudGie

Thanks given by:
i am going to close this post as its no longer needed.

we are aware of things and i and other admin will be keeping an eye on this.

Thread Closed

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Idiots from the Day v1lchen 8 2,624 05-31-2014, 07:53 AM
Last Post: v1lchen