harassment 2
Views 9318
Replies 30
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Madness how much objectivity and fairness you lay on the day when it goes against me. Is that with the other side as well?

Thanks given by:
You can call me biased all you want, i quite frankly dont give a shit. however, my warning is to both you and the other side. if EITHER of you do anything to instigate any further harassment or fighting on our servers towards each other, i WILL ban you off the server permanently.

if you ignore them and they're STILL harassing you, ill get rid of them. if you're rising up to their trolling and responding, you're just as guilty as they are and ill get rid of both of you. this is getting out of hand and silly really quickly.

and i know you've read this thread and my reply panda since i saw you read it. im warning you again. any more trolling or arguements between v1lchen or you and your clan, and ill just slap a ban on all of you and be done with it.

again, grow the fuck up.

[Image: 5d1144bd1.png]
Thanks given by:
(06-25-2014, 08:17 PM)Frozenballz Wrote: You can call me biased all you want, i quite frankly dont give a shit. however, my warning is to both you and the other side. if EITHER of you do anything to instigate any further harassment or fighting on our servers towards each other, i WILL ban you off the server permanently.

if you ignore them and they're STILL harassing you, ill get rid of them. if you're rising up to their trolling and responding, you're just as guilty as they are and ill get rid of both of you. this is getting out of hand and silly really quickly.

and i know you've read this thread and my reply panda since i saw you read it. im warning you again. any more trolling or arguements between v1lchen or you and your clan, and ill just slap a ban on all of you and be done with it.

again, grow the fuck up.

well said that man Smile

[Image: quote_it_is_hard_to_imagine_a_more_stupid_or_mor.jpg]

Thanks given by:
jeah of course i´m reading this and i´m shocked.

Kermz and Sniper gives us (667) the advice not to response to this (since Kingal write the first harrasement thread) and i follow.

and now someone want to ban me !Huh

i register yesterday, cause i want to participate on my #1 server, donate 5£ and get, in my opinion, enough experience to admin this server ( 500h playtime @ptg#1 ).

then i found this thread and get shocked.
imagine: before reading this i only play .. then get banned and dont know for what. i mean, what is the reason ?

but it doenst matter
your server your rulez .. i will never .. talk ? .. to v1lchen anymore =)

[Image: PandaIncLogic.png]
Thanks given by:
Panda, it's this simple. stop talking to v1lchen, stop trolling him, stop interacting with him in ANY way shape or form, and you'll be fine and wont be banned. however, the second i hear one more complaint (and i will check for evidence of course) that you're trolling and harassing him (for example, placing claymores in front of him to disrupt his gameplay and get him killed), i will be banning you from the server.

having said that, v1lchen, panda has stated that he will refrain from talking to you. This also means that you will refrain from insulting or trolling any 667 member or being a douchebag to anyone on the server. we're not your bodyguards who are here to just protect you because you cant handle a bit of heat, nor are we your personal psychiatrists to listen to you bitch and moan about the smallest thing. you're playing a game about war where you're murdering enemy soldiers with rifles, snipers, grenades, tank shells, explosives and even dropping buildings on their heads. the game has swearing as well as well as blood and gore. develop a thicker skin. if you cannot handle a bit of simple chat, i strongly recommend you stop playing any 18+ game and stick to hello kitty island adventure. it's very fun, i've played it.

This issue can be buried right here right now if both of you can adhere to the terms laid above, or i can take or forward and just get rid of you and be done with the headache. panda, i did not respond to your pm because i was going to post in this thread so that both you and v1lchen are clear on where i stand regarding this issue.

this should be the end of this fiasco with both of you agreeing to the terms laid above. im trying to be as nice as i possibly can regarding this, so dont test my patience please. you're adults. act like it and enjoy the game.

Thanks given by:
The wise words of Frozen have been spoken.

[Image: 76561198042289061.png]

"I see now the circumstances of ones birth is irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
tbh your only telling them what they have been told many many times before, hopefully they will listen and this will be nipped in the bud, but then again ....... lol

Thanks given by:
only one thing

Quote:..placing claymores in front of him to disrupt his gameplay and get him killed

its important for me, that you all know, that i never do such shit. i always try and got vl1chen ( or brenner or all the other ) killed in a fair way and under respecting the rules.

otherwise i would not asked for to become a serveradmin.

kind regards

[Image: PandaIncLogic.png]
Thanks given by:
(06-26-2014, 06:34 PM)pandainclogic Wrote: only one thing

Quote:..placing claymores in front of him to disrupt his gameplay and get him killed

its important for me, that you all know, that i never do such shit. i always try and got vl1chen ( or brenner or all the other ) killed in a fair way and under respecting the rules.

otherwise i would not asked for to become a serveradmin.

kind regards

okay, fair enough you didnt place the claymore in front of him.

http://fdj-clan.org/screen/panda.png

you're still promoting the idea of trolling him. do you honestly think after pulling shit like that you're really doing yourself any favours, or proving to use that you're worthy of getting admin?

Thanks given by:
I'm sure we've actually seen footage of you doing it from somewhere, but it could have been another player.

[Image: 76561198042289061.png]

"I see now the circumstances of ones birth is irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
no evidence of panda doing it has been provided its always been others but as frozen said above he has promoted it.

tbh im closing this thread , all info has been provided, both understand what will happen so there's no need for further discussion.

Thread Closed

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Extreme harassment v1lchen 23 10,320 06-08-2014, 01:30 AM
Last Post: v1lchen