[MFG] Brennerrr
Views 2565
Replies 6
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I personally believe this player should be banned from atleast server #1 as all he does from start to finish is spam xm25, I'm not joking its the only thing he does......

it causes friction in game between players, even on his own team!

The reason I give for a total ban is that he is taking a space away from someone that most likely will play the game in the proper spirit and not abuse it (well 99% would anyways)

Thanks given by:
It's an all weapons server and last time I checked the XM25 is a weapon

[Image: 76561198042289061.png]

"I see now the circumstances of ones birth is irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
I have to air this yet again .

Spamming is NOT a rule on our servers so you cannot ban / kick people for it

yes its annoying, im sure there's people who get annoyed with My ucav's or jons jet whoring but you wouldn't ban us for it .....

Thanks given by:
no different to people that spam LvG tbh, thats just how that map is, just like it is in metro, if theres a choke point u can guarentee people will spam explosives into it, why???? coz it damn well works and u can rack up a shit ton of kills with very little deaths, just like spamming any other weap down a choke point area...

"Of all the things Ive lost I miss my mind the most"
[Image: DeadlyDesires.png]
Thanks given by:
(06-18-2014, 07:50 PM)61sniper Wrote: I personally believe this player should be banned from atleast server #1 as all he does from start to finish is spam xm25, I'm not joking its the only thing he does......

it causes friction in game between players, even on his own team!

The reason I give for a total ban is that he is taking a space away from someone that most likely will play the game in the proper spirit and not abuse it (well 99% would anyways)

agreed!!

Thanks given by:
I agree.

Thanks given by:
Nothing To Report

Thread Closed

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brennerrr - Commander griefing - dropping crates av4tar 21 5,583 09-26-2014, 08:42 PM
Last Post: DrBob