Gltiching
Views 2116
Replies 5
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Love to hear your thoughts on this where half a team could camp/glitch on the 3rd floor at Locker for games on end unchecked while disrespectful admin constantly censor you for moaning about shit like this.

Thanks given by:
3rd floor glitch on our locker server isn't allowed.

if you find admins on the server won't do anything then do as you have here and report the people glitching.

unfortunately you havn't provided any names of players on the 3rd floor so currently no action can be taken.

Thanks given by:
Like kermz said, best advice from us would be to try to spot the players and get their names in the screenshot so we can take action, alternatively use spectator mode to get a screenshot from free-cam mode or first person view.

[Image: 76561198042289061.png]

"I see now the circumstances of ones birth is irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
(06-22-2014, 03:45 AM)k3rMz Wrote: 3rd floor glitch on our locker server isn't allowed.

if you find admins on the server won't do anything then do as you have here and report the people glitching.

unfortunately you havn't provided any names of players on the 3rd floor so currently no action can be taken.

1) Quite hard to get names when you got 8 of them firing at you while trying to get good pics of it.
2) What happened to "fairfight" im told this eliminates this issue (or used to)
3) 24/7 Admin is quoted, I believe a regular called Dopamineshooter reported quite a few of them as did a few others or so they claimed last night but the glitching went on for several games I believe so that might be a good line of enquiry.

Could you also confirm if fairfight has been disabled as a lot of players were discussing this yesterday too thanks in advance.

Thanks given by:
If you view the server page you can see if it's turned on or not, but the short answer is: Yes it is turned on, but no it does not work. You surely can't be surprised something EA decided was a good idea was actually a good idea

[Image: 76561198042289061.png]

"I see now the circumstances of ones birth is irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
Cappy, you shoulda just hopped on the PTG mumble to get assistance, always somebody on here to help you out where needed Smile

"Of all the things Ive lost I miss my mind the most"
[Image: DeadlyDesires.png]
Thanks given by: