Reporting PTG_Setol
Views 5212
Replies 13
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I has just spawned in a Tank on Dawnbreaker, and headed down the ramp. E was being attacked so I stopped and spotted and attacked the enemy within E. Within about 10s of shooting I get kicked "Tank in red Zone. When I return, and ask why I was kicked, he said "You were attacking towers at C". This is fact, and not what he changed his tune to later "you were attacking in 'that direction'.

This was a mistake on his part, as I clearly was attacking E, not sure of any benefit of attacking towers at C, and no idea what he was on about.

Being an Admin can be a shit job, I've been admin in many games/servers over the years, thankless task, fucking up your gametime etc, but this was excessive, and Settol was not apologetic, but continued to side step his accusation and reason for the kick.

I don't expect anything to come of this, but his attitude sucked, and I wanted it on record.

Thanks

Thanks given by:
Fact is you have admitted attacking from the red zone/ uncap, you were firing over E towards the towers near C.

Your lucky i didn't round ban you as i advised the entire server i would if i saw anyone breaking the rule.

You have played in our server over 280 times, you should know the rules by now.

If anyone would like to read the chat logs they start at :

2014-06-22 21:23:06

First group of warnings given about vehicles in uncap, including kills and kicks,

and end:

2014-06-22 21:51:02

Advising that if he has a problem he makes a complaint.

Should add his little out burst : harlin1967 to all cba tbh, not with Facist admins on, laters

Guys feel free to discuss this in private if you need to.

[Image: quote_it_is_hard_to_imagine_a_more_stupid_or_mor.jpg]

Thanks given by:
You said attacking C, I was behind E on the ramp shooting into E at the enemy. To say anything else is total bullcrap, we both know it.

Thanks given by:
We're you actually banned or just kicked?

[Image: 76561198042289061.png]

"I see now the circumstances of ones birth is irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
He was kicked

2014-06-22 21:44:34 settol Chat From settol (via webinterface) to all: yes i did, you sat there shooting towards the towers at C.

Does that make you happy.

Thanks given by:
I have read the chatlogs but I won't comment on them out here.

As for firing into E from the road down out of the Chinese spawn, yes that is a killable, kickable and bannable offence, as that road up until the point where it curves round is in the uncap/redzone.

[Image: Dawnbreaker-US.jpg]
(I know know, the image is large)

This is the redzone map we use as Admin, and if you were on the road out of spawn that runs down the back of E, it is inside the redzone, which is against our server rules

[Image: PTG_Jon170.png]
"Which jet are you gonna take? The one with the wings?" Skalle 26/01/2015
Thanks given by:
well if you weren't banned why don't you just rejoin the server, keep your trap shut and play on?

"I see now the circumstances of ones birth is irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
Because your statement "you were attacking C" was wrong. Had you said attacking the building on E on Dawnbreaker from ramp is kickable, then that's fair enough, just don't say I was doing something, when I wasn't, I'm not having that.

Thanks given by:
(06-22-2014, 09:13 PM)Settol Wrote: Should add his little out burst : harlin1967 to all cba tbh, not with Facist admins on, laters

Guys feel free to discuss this in private if you need to.

i was on at the time and agree what harlin as said in chat (above statement) game still c--p

Thanks given by:
Harlin, irrespective of my lack of specifics aiming/firing towards the towers at C which is possible from the location you stopped in. You might well have been shooting at the building tops at E, Your rounds passed over them though.

YOU PARKED/STOPPED IN A RED ZONE (UNCAP) AREA and fired at other players.

This is breaking the server rules. As stated before.

You are lucky i didn't round ban you.

Thanks given by:
Regardless of where you were shooting, you were in the redzone, so what's the issue?

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
No problem here, just not having anyone, admin or otherwise saying that I was doing something I wasn't, I wouldn't expect less from anyone else.

Its fine, don't fire from ramp on Dawnbreaker, into E, even when you see the enemy. Noted.

Thanks given by:
Thank you for finally understanding you broke the server rules (Firing into game area from red zone/uncap) and received a punishment fitting the rule breach.

As for the accusation of shooting towards C from your location I still stand by my statement.

Any further questions please direct them to an in game admin or feel free to raise your issues here again.

Have a nice day.

Thanks given by:
Just take the kick like a man don't get upset and rejoin the server. QQ wont get you far just rejoin and don't do it again.

[Image: Katsu971.png]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reporting player celticgirly 1 1,513 10-04-2014, 09:43 AM
Last Post: k3rMz
  Reporting Peccie-Zwolle, wallhack FUYOU 5 2,741 08-07-2014, 09:42 AM
Last Post: pandainclogic