#3 Map rotation
Views 7071
Replies 29
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
i have removed rouge from the maplist / rotation as it seems the overall view of the masses

zavod is already in twice atm so no real need to add it again.

Thanks given by:
I actually wouldn't play on Server 3 until Rogue has been removed from the rotation. Such an awful map that I would rather play the cluster fuck that is Op Locker (which I really am not a lover of) than ever have to play Rogue. Thank you Kermz for saving us from that hell.

[Image: PTG_Jon170.png]
"Which jet are you gonna take? The one with the wings?" Skalle 26/01/2015
Thanks given by:
yes thank god you deleted transmission, thats great.

one last thing: everytime i want to check which map is on...it's PARACEL!
zavod is a popular map as well, and there was no need to add paracel 3 times or?
having zavod 3 times in wouldn't be a bad thing imo,
the two most popular maps would be balanced pretty fair then.

greetings Smile

Thanks given by:
you are right it is in 3 times , i have added zavod in a third time let me know how it goes.

Thanks given by:
awesome thank you!

Thanks given by:
It's gone...AWESOMEBig Grin

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
Thanks given by:
Personally I'd like to see:

Zavod
Floodzone
Golmud Railway
Seige Of shanghai
Operation Locker
Hainan resort
Floodzone
Dawnbreaker
Zavod

Smile

Thanks given by:
hello all,
just noticed you changed the maprotation

except golmud i was very happy with the maprotation how it was. is there any chance you will change it back?

i dont want to abandon your server, because it was allways fun to play with the other regulars.

greetings

Thanks given by:
Hi all

At current I think the map rotation on #3 is good. However I usually play in the evenings to late night and always see the same maps come up, maps like zavod, dawn, and now rouge. Also the map vote system seems to throw up the same maps each time, slightly annoying. Perhaps a more 'random' system is needed? I'm not sure how it would work/turn out but I think it might add a bit of variety to the rotation.

Also while on the subject of mapa and rotation, I know many people like the vanilla maps and not all players have DLCs and premium but perhaps a smaller 48 or 32 server for DLC only maps might be nice?

Anyway just spilling thoughts to text, let me know what you think.

Thanks given by:
Cheers Charga for your feedback. We are currently trialling different votemap systems out so it offers a random and fair choice so keep on playing and if you have further feedback, please provide it so we can compare it side by side with certain systems in place at the time of your feedback Smile

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Op Locker & Metro rotation Harlin 2 1,252 10-24-2014, 10:51 AM
Last Post: TooCool