Replies 13
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
he is just blogging me and many other play

klick to link to watch und talk to him please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UmjzMtJ3Pw

Thanks given by:
Thanks for the report , currently not on our server atm but will make sure i deal with it when i see him on again .

Thanks given by:
(07-29-2014, 08:10 PM)k3rMz Wrote: Thanks for the report , currently not on our server atm but will make sure i deal with it when i see him on again .

If thats the case then 61sniper posted this about brennerr another MFG member, same as cheerio!

http://clanptg.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=4454

sits in the cells for example spamming the XM not playing the objective. This is the same subject just a different player!!

Thanks for the youtube link!

Thanks given by:
Spamming is not against out server rules, as stated in that thread by multiple admins. However the issue in THIS thread isn't the gun the person is using, it's the person blocking him trying to cause team-damage, which will be dealt with when the player joins the server.

[Image: 76561198042289061.png]

"I see now the circumstances of ones birth is irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
(07-29-2014, 08:28 PM)SJTG1993 Wrote: Spamming is not against out server rules, as stated in that thread by multiple admins. However the issue in THIS thread isn't the gun the person is using, it's the person blocking him trying to cause team-damage, which will be dealt with when the player joins the server.

not trying to cause damage, proving a point. Its all the guy does, it removes a spot from the server - infact 3 mfg players all doing the same, so 3 players who want in on some high ticket action cant. This clip didn't show him destroying ammo boxes a few minutes earlier. Wished I recorded that. This was in response to the griefing which he has done before on several occasions!

Thanks given by:
There is 3 people that want in on the high ticket action, the MFG players themselves. If people want to sit back and spam the XM25, who are we to change that? They paid for the game they can play it how they want.

"I see now the circumstances of ones birth is irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
(07-29-2014, 08:58 PM)SJTG1993 Wrote: There is 3 people that want in on the high ticket action, the MFG players themselves. If people want to sit back and spam the XM25, who are we to change that? They paid for the game they can play it how they want.

Either way this is addressing a one sided story. Cheerio griefs (which ill record even if its not directed at me) I responded to being harassed in-game!

Thanks given by:
It's nothing to do with sides of a story, you just believe that people should give up their spot in a sever because you think they don't play properly.

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
(07-29-2014, 09:13 PM)SJTG1993 Wrote: It's nothing to do with sides of a story, you just believe that people should give up their spot in a sever because you think they don't play properly.

But do i? I think theres alot of team work needed and alot of ptfo required. Sitting well back and doing nothing constructive is well useful and annoys the team, people vent in chat alot. Sniper61 thinks the same about one of MFG clan in that other topic.

Cheerio camps a spot every round with airburst spam, can i change that, nope! Is this a one sided story, yep! I'll post my proof next time, as i stated i was griefed over a period of time and responded how i saw fit. Wait, is that me being the bad player and having to give up my spot?

From an admin pov without proof its clear cut I'm in the wrong and if i didn't chuckle to myself at his shadowplay comment about my "blogging" I wouldn't have come here. Luckily I did to defend myself, why because I don't think his post is a true reflection and a load of dog toddle!

Thanks given by:
As I've already said, he payed for the game. If he wants to sit in one spot for every single minute of a round, it's not against any of our rules. Intentional griefing by standing in front of a player to cause them to receive team damage however is harassment, a form of abuse which IS against the server rules.

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
So, harassment. Does destroying ammo boxes count? Because each time I've mentioned it, it gets brushed aside and other points focused on. This isn't really going anywhere.

Also please read my other posts, I'm repeating myself reference standing in front of him. Understand what you said about play style, answered your reply about that a couple of times so don't feel like you repeated yourself, details were expanded on.

Thanks given by:
Destroying ammo boxes doesn't alter other peoples experience to the point where they can't play how they choose, while it is a dick move, it's annoying, but damage caused by someone standing in front of you on purpose to make sure you hurt yourself because they don't like how you play is harassment. It's completely evident from the video that that was your purpose when you were standing in front of him.

On a second note, I've not seen any videos or evidence of people destroying ammo boxes. If there is general trolling or harassment going on, post a video of the culprit doing it like this guy did of you and we'll deal with it, but until then not only is it a completely separate matter but without evidence it's no different from someone telling me they flew a jet through operation locker. While it might be true, i'll need to see some evidence to believe it.

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
I would like to also comment on it again. If I shoot from C to B through the tunnel I can not see whether there are ammo boxes. If I should have shot out there so one or the other ammo box I'm sorry. This was certainly not intentional. Otherwise, I'm not a person who intentionally at any positions any boxes Shoot :-)

Thx for your help :-)

Thanks given by:
Well actually it was not my intention. I stated that. My intention was to purely prove a point, blocking his view. All I had coming from behind me for over 10 minutes was xm fire directly at me (smoke and explosions). Boxes on the floor well away from nades don't just go pop. Yes it's a dick move and why I stood in his view.
I'll have fraps ready to record then because I guarantee it will happen. As far as this topic/thread goes, that's no where. I can stress my point but evidently it's been ignored several times.

Edit: destroying medic bags /ammo boxes does impact on the game. Where in was stood there were several medi bags and one ammo box. It removes my ability to gain points from resupply. It makes the team move around to find more because support was over by the medical Bay. That's my opinion on this. I'm done and nothing more to add.

Thanks given by: