Views 1698
Replies 5
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
*Deleted*

Thread can be closed.

Thanks given by:
No one? Or is this the infamous "they apply double standards for ppl they know" the guys always talking about? This way you act like its ok.

Thanks given by:
this is a 39 second video that shows him shooting threw the counter ,

however:

he only gets one kill assist / kill during the time ,

the video isn't long enough to show a pattern of behaviour so im unable to punish based purely on 39 seconds.

this is 1st person only , the cam in spectator mode is broke and doesn't show you a true picture of a person , we have proved this from over videos and testing on our fun server.

this has nothing to do with 'double standards' or ' knowing someone' the evidence you have provided just is not enough to allow us a true picture of the complaint.

Provide long videos showing a pattern , ( at least 5 minutes )

also try show this is 1st and 3rd person , this will allow us to see if he is indeed glitched especially with the spec mode being borked.

we appreciate all reports bought to us however its hard to act purely on a very short video.

Thanks given by:
So then you can go and take the ban off of 5imonSaz and Treant aswell because none of the vids were as near as 5 minutes long. Whatever... I will delete the video because i dont want to be the bad guy in the end accusing certain ppl.

Thanks given by:
even though the videos weren't 5 minutes there were long enough to show wrong doing, we understand not every video will be 5 minutes but only 30 seconds is not enough to place any punishment unless it confirms a hack or glitch you can clearly see. the one you have provided above isn't , that's because he moves away afterwards. thats why we ask for longer ones to show a pattern of glitching rather than as you stated above dropping onto it

Thanks given by:
I understand your points k3rMz. Next time (hope i dont have to) i will provide as much evidence needed. Thanks.

Thanks given by: