Hotdamnit - Needs Banstick
Views 5566
Replies 16
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Hello PTG,

We banned his prior account on our server which subsequently got banned by EB. You are getting this heads up because we are rather annoyed he returned with his new code key " Hotdamnit " and started mouthing off. His big mouth caused further investigations resulting in his new account guid ban and added his static IP to the ban list so as not to deal with his 3rd account in the future.

His very next stop was your 15000 tick metro server which he also has fav'd. I noticed you have pbbans so I will provide you public record of his ban so when you sign into pbbans you will indeed see linked accounts. He was careful before and surely more careful now.

[edit] link http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-81b128...65193.html
GL and Happy Gaming!!!

Thanks given by:
thanks mate we will look into it Smile

[Image: PTG_Toast.png]
Thanks given by:
(06-19-2012, 11:58 PM)Toast Wrote: thanks mate we will look into it Smile

Your Welcome glad to be of assistance. I will monitor this thread/pm for 24hrs should you have any questions or need anything further...peace

Thanks given by:
Thanks for the heads up mate. we'll be watching him..i hope we can repay the favour in future.

I just get pbb error on that link

[Image: PTG_Geordie.png]
Thanks given by:
(06-20-2012, 01:06 AM)Geordie Wrote: Thanks for the heads up mate. we'll be watching him..i hope we can repay the favour in future.

I just get pbb error on that link
sorry that link was if you were logged in pbbans.
below is public record no log in required
http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-81b128...65193.html

Thanks given by:
Okay,

I have done all I can do - Monitored post for any further assitance. It appears you have made your decision to let him continue to play on your server. I have mentioned he was careful and is going to be more so now that he has been previously caught. Check http://bf3stats.com/stats_pc/DieVokker for obvious smoking gun stats and you wont see them. http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-81b128...65193.html DieVokker's new code key account is Hotdamnit.

Until we meet again...peace

Thanks given by:
Any update on this fella?

[Image: graphic.png]
Thanks given by:
any way to match his ip with the one one the mbi index for his supposed other account "DieVokker"

[Image: PTG_PotHead-UK.png]
Thanks given by:
(06-29-2012, 01:16 PM)PotHead-UK Wrote: any way to match his ip with the one one the mbi index for his supposed other account "DieVokker"

Well there are several ways. One would have been if on the 19th my information was taken a bit more seriously and you looked at your procon event logs it would have shown his join ip. Another way would have been as suggested having pbbans stream you could actually see this without issue had someone decided to log in and look.

Now it appears that my post on the 22nd stating "DieVokker's NEW code key account is Hotdamnit" he went ahead and rebooted modem or asked isp to change his static. This is because as of the 22nd he has changed ip but cant hide the fact he is still connected from cape town, South Africa.

I noticed this post only because he tried to reconnect to a server he was recently banned on thinking with new ip he would be okay, so he was looked into again only to see he is still playing on your [PTG] 15,000 metro lol amazing really.

I mean seriously, not a single pm from admins, hey buddy cant log into pbbans to check can you offer some assitance because "I will not post pbbans priviledged data in public forums" I feel bad for the other hackers you have banned on suspicion and may infact might not be, this guy is caught, EB global ban for aimbot and its not good enough lol, tragic...peace

Thanks given by:
Our admins monitor all players who use our servers. When you flagged this banned user up and suggested he had reconnected under a different name, they would have monitored his play. As it is they didn't find anything suspicious and so he has not been banned.

You assume we use procon so can check the event logs, we don't. So therefore we wouldn't have been able to check back anyhow. You then speculate that he has changed his IP address but because this new player is from South Africa, is must be him. This logic is beyond comprehension.

Finally your snide comments are hardly going to go down well here are they? Toast replied less than 10 minutes to your initial post saying we would look in to it. That in my eyes is more than a reasonable response.

Please don't feel bad for the other hackers that get banned by us. We don't.

[Image: 3031721.png?foreground=%23EEEEEE&backgro...=%23FF0700]
Thanks given by:
(06-29-2012, 05:06 PM)Chef_uk Wrote: Our admins monitor all players who use our servers. When you flagged this banned user up and suggested he had reconnected under a different name, they would have monitored his play. As it is they didn't find anything suspicious and so he has not been banned.

You assume we use procon so can check the event logs, we don't. So therefore we wouldn't have been able to check back anyhow. You then speculate that he has changed his IP address but because this new player is from South Africa, is must be him. This logic is beyond comprehension.

Finally your snide comments are hardly going to go down well here are they? Toast replied less than 10 minutes to your initial post saying we would look in to it. That in my eyes is more than a reasonable response.

Please don't feel bad for the other hackers that get banned by us. We don't.

LOL Hi Chef-UK Well I wish we could have met under better circumstances and will not turn this post stupid. I responded to a post as I said because he tried reconnecting under new ip which made me look again at him.

I get defending your Squad and Admins but no I am not speculating or assuming it must be him because of south africa location (this was mearly to point out I KNOW ITS HIM and have all his data available) LOL I dont have to guess when I can see his ip connected to YOUR server. Dont know why you cant that is beyond comprehension lol.

Naturally I assumed you had procon seeing as its a very common rcon tool but in anycase if you are suggesting you cant get someones ip that is connected to your server (no comment). In as far as me being "snide" eh dont take it personally as I am sure you can understand how hackers ruin the game for everyone. Then you come across one that gets caught buys a new code key and continues on his merry way is normal. I took the time to stop by and advise your clan of the matter which from what I had seen on forums it would have been taken more seriously other than lets see what he does. So yes FRUSTRATED at hackers and the situation.

No Doubt 10mins is more than a reasonable response but clearly by the continued questions and whats going on who knows what was done if anything other than lets just watch him. The answer is pretty clear taking all of one minute to verify what I said.

Heck even taking the public ban info in my link seeing his IP and checking server info seeing as he was playing at the time would have been pretty solid evidence not to mention information that is available on your pbbans. Well if your squad and admins dont mind playing with a known caught hacker GL & have fun.

Frankly wasnt planning on any further response but seeing as you tried to discredit me by suggesting I was speculating guessing taking leaps of assumptions to make conclusion lol. If your admins had trouble confirming this info I offered help and remained around for a couple of days...peace

Thanks given by:
Actually Buck, i've investigated this guy myself and watched him several times while he's been on our servers. His stat's aren't suspicious and neither was his gameplay, he's just a grenade spammer.

Thanks for the heads up, but we've heard enough now.

[Image: 76561198042289061.png]

"I see now the circumstances of ones birth is irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
I agree with SJTG, maybe he has stopped haxing and learnt his lesson, or maybe its not the haxor, another innocent noob. we could not find any suspicious moves by him so he is not banned.

[Image: gonzo_sig_final.gif]
Thanks given by:
Hotdamnit has just been PB Banned, just popped up on the server, guess you were right mate, sorry about that. Again, thanks for the heads up.

[Image: 76561198042289061.png]

"I see now the circumstances of ones birth is irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
Hackers will always get caught... End of.

[Image: 3031721.png?foreground=%23EEEEEE&backgro...=%23FF0700]
Thanks given by:
I guess i should apologise as well. I am sorry.

[Image: gonzo_sig_final.gif]
Thanks given by:
Well just like we caught him before his DieVokker EB ban and we were onto his new account. I am sure glad he was caught sooner rather than later and I was vindicated. I take calling out hackers very seriously and not innnocent noob hunting.

The 2 apologies are gladly accepted (pleasantly surprised) so we good on that note just wish my investigation was obvious enough to get more support than it did.

Too bad Chef you dont feel your retort was off by miles and it was beyond my comprehesion ;-) BTW Hacker DO NOT ALWAYS get caught lol I just dont get your thinking but I dont have too...TC PTG's and hopefully things are improved upon investigating / catching hacks...peaceout

Thanks given by: