logitech g27 racing wheel
Views 5300
Replies 15
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
anyone experienced it?
it cost allot but seems in Youtube like really fun.

[Image: dimiav.png]

Thanks given by:
been using one for an good while,you can get one on the cheap from fleabay,gumtree,etc for around £140+. i love mine Heart

this video was using the g27 after the new build,some crazy driving pratice but still needed some minor adjustments on the g27 set up. some use game pads but my old fingers don't get on with these pads.give me a wheel any day

Thanks given by:
the thing is i never played with racing wheel. before investing so much i need to find someone near me that has such thing so i would know if i enjoy from such thing

Thanks given by:
You'll never be able to judge that from a one off test. A wheel needs calibrating to your style of driving in each game with how the game was coded to work with that wheel.

A one off test will likely see you zigzag when driving down a straight road let alone go around a corner and this can often be enough to put you off thinking a wheel is for you.

A second hand G27 today will still cost the same in 3 months time so I would say just buy one and put it to the test. If after 3 months you just can't get on with using a wheel, sell it on and get your money back.

[Image: 3031721.png?foreground=%23EEEEEE&backgro...=%23FF0700]
Thanks given by:
(09-04-2014, 03:03 PM)Chef_uk Wrote: You'll never be able to judge that from a one off test. A wheel needs calibrating to your style of driving in each game with how the game was coded to work with that wheel.

A one off test will likely see you zigzag when driving down a straight road let alone go around a corner and this can often be enough to put you off thinking a wheel is for you.

A second hand G27 today will still cost the same in 3 months time so I would say just buy one and put it to the test. If after 3 months you just can't get on with using a wheel, sell it on and get your money back.

it's kind of hard to sell things here, the gaming community is small in israel. but i will check if there are local stores that provide option to check the wheel before buying. (there is such stores that to that with Oculus rift)

Thanks given by:
If you buy it new it will cost you a small fortune for that wheel mate. Buy 2nd hand!

[Image: PTG_Geordie.png]
Thanks given by:
For anyone interested these have dropped to £170 at currys

m00se l00se ab00t this h00se
[Image: 3999506695.png]
Thanks given by:
I now have two of these FUCKING PC WORLD GRRRRRRRR

I don't intend on keeping the second one though so will be ringing them up tonight to get a refund.

Now to explain to the wife that the money for her Xmas present is out of my hands temporarily lol

Thanks given by:
Why do you have 2? ROFL

[Image: 76561198042289061.png]

"I see now the circumstances of ones birth is irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
I ordered it without reading the small print that I had to add the Logitech controller to the order as well and that it would then be deducted at checkout. I thought it was just bundled with it. Realising this almost immediately I rang them up to see if they could just add it on to my order as it hadn't been dispatched yet and they said no, I would have to cancel that one and re-order it with the controller. I stayed on the phone until they confirmed that the order had been cancelled and then went ahead and ordered it again with the controller.

Fucking incompetence means I was charged for the two and both were delivered although 5 days between the deliveries which is a bit naughty considering I got the right order last week even though it was ordered 5 minutes after the first one.

Suppose it could have been even worse and they cancelled both orders Rolleyes

Thanks given by:
(12-09-2014, 11:25 AM)Chef_uk Wrote: I now have two of these FUCKING PC WORLD GRRRRRRRR

Now to explain to the wife that the money for her Xmas present is out of my hands temporarily lol

do mrs chef is not going to be too happy bunny Big Grin
just got the crew game (yes ubisoft shit) but it does looks ok, just setting up the g27 for it now and i let you know how it goes Smile

Thanks given by:
lol i was on mumble when you rang them chef , dumb fucks , could always give it to the wife and get her into driving games :p

Thanks given by:
So I took it back in last Thursday to the nearest PC World and got the refund fine in shop. Even got an apology so all in all a good service all things considered. Anyway just walked in to the house and see a logitech box sat in the hall thats the same size as the G27 one. WTF!!!!! ARRRRRGHHHHHH

Thanks given by:
If they've sent you another, just don't bother mentioning it. Well as long as you haven't been billed again for it lol

Thanks given by:
Just so you know at your favourite retailer this boxing day they will be going to 150 again Wink

Thanks given by:
I didn't know Lidl sold PC peripherals.

This post makes me feel an itch for a "Kappa" button.

[Image: 76561198042289061.png]

"I see now the circumstances of ones birth is irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Logitech G930 issues ------------------ 7 8,326 07-14-2013, 06:22 PM
Last Post: ------------------
  Logitech G400 mouse SJTG1993 0 1,409 03-06-2013, 05:38 PM
Last Post: SJTG1993
  Logitech G27 - £149 Chef_uk 11 8,467 09-04-2012, 11:16 AM
Last Post: HooT