Arma 3 Epoch
Views 17371
Replies 47
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I'm not saying that you guys have moved on from PTG, just that if you had somewhere that was PTG to play it could only do more good than harm.

[Image: 76561198042289061.png]

"I see now the circumstances of ones birth is irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
(11-21-2014, 12:52 AM)SJTG1993 Wrote: I can't see how having a server that would bring our own back to our mumble and give them a place to call home can do any harm tbh, as if they want to play epoch they'll play it regardless. I'd just rather have them play on our mumble and server

They didn't desert mumble because nobody plays the mod, they deserted from mumble because we wouldn't change to teamspeak and so they couldn't hide from this Todd guy. Having this server will not see them use mumble again SJ. Furthermore This Thread should act as a helpful reminder but then again I suspect focus will be directed to the wrong points in that thread so yes, missing the point entirely.

We have 4 members who play this mod and yet only 1 has come to ask for the server. That sort of commitment to the server plus knowing how much effort that would be required to ensure the server's effectiveness rings alarm bells to me therefore making it a waste of funds.

Thanks given by:
Unfortunately your assumption is incorrect chef. Its nothing to do with the fact of not changing voice communications. Its to do with playing with the other group that we have agreed an alliance on the server we play.

Personally I couldn't see us having a server being beneficial to the clan, like SJ has said without something custom to the server it wouldn't survive. Furthermore there is little ways to monetize the servers now with BI setting out terms of use in regards to payments for benefits.

m00se l00se ab00t this h00se
[Image: 3999506695.png]
Thanks given by:
The timeframe suggests it's far from an assumption but nice to see all the posts saying you guys will be coming back to mumble though.

Thanks given by:
2.0.5 client test files have been released. At the moment only one server is running it. If all goes ok with the testing, then the server files will be released soon.

[Image: PTG_Geordie.png]
Thanks given by:
Good stuff

[Image: graphic.png]
Thanks given by:
Still no server?

never mind, its online

[Image: PTG_Geordie.png]
Thanks given by:
How's the server going chaps?!

[Image: graphic.png]
Thanks given by: