[Report hacker] BunnyTheKiller28
Views 2152
Replies 4
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The guy BunnyTheKiller28 plays the caspian server, every time I go on he has around 90 kills and 2 - 4 deaths sometimes 200 kills 10 deaths. he never goes below 10 deaths but always above 60 kills.

Stats.

1. he has 1,244 SPM.

2. He has 4.00 KD/R - 9.3k kills and 2.5k deaths.

3. he's rank 63, so not new.

4.will be posting vid soon, but i was behind a wall no way to be seen, he fires a tank right at me, every time. bad hacker. needs a ban.

Thanks given by:
looked at him, sat in his tank and kept an eye on him, he seemed just a very good tank/vehicle whore, seemed legit player tbh :o

[Image: gonzo_sig_final.gif]
Thanks given by:
Lol, I somehow fail to believe that. When no PTG admins/members are online, he knows where you are all the time. In the game I was in, I think 4 players complained about him "aimbotting" "wall hacking" in that game.

Thanks given by:
it was same game when you recorded babione, or just next one i think and we both were there, we looked at his stats, and from them or from his gameplay as I saw he was not suspicious too much, He had canister shot + main gun which is hell on inf, and he rarely went one on one with a tank.

I saw all complaints and only then i stopped playing and just spectating him by sitting on his tank :o (not too intelligent i guess of me to stick to him after people complain of him i guess) But still he continued to dominate the map. so I am unsure. And we rather let a cheater get away than ban an innocent.

[Image: gonzo_sig_final.gif]
Thanks given by:
(06-24-2012, 12:57 AM)Killingspree Wrote: it was same game when you recorded babione, or just next one i think and we both were there, we looked at his stats, and from them or from his gameplay as I saw he was not suspicious too much, He had canister shot + main gun which is hell on inf, and he rarely went one on one with a tank.

I saw all complaints and only then i stopped playing and just spectating him by sitting on his tank :o (not too intelligent i guess of me to stick to him after people complain of him i guess) But still he continued to dominate the map. so I am unsure. And we rather let a cheater get away than ban an innocent.

lol at "And we rather let a cheater get away than ban an innocent."

Me and my mate curelessvenom got banned for "suspected cheatnig" when we didin't.

I'll keep a eye on him too.[/b]

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  !report ptg_dimiav 2 1,549 12-15-2012, 03:30 PM
Last Post: ptg_dimiav
Bug [Report] Glitcher Leadhead-NL- 0 1,140 07-17-2012, 04:21 PM
Last Post: Leadhead-NL-
  [report] Glitcher Leadhead-NL- 3 1,897 07-01-2012, 08:01 PM
Last Post: Leadhead-NL-