brenner the xxxxx
Views 4286
Replies 12
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
He sit on his place and shoot into the group he have no problem that the half team stay there and he kill amm/medic box

The half team was pissed on him (see chat see 5 gamer near of him) i understand the guys so oversee it pls that some stay infront of him they block his xm shoot to protect the boxes
A guy with rank 130 and 3xxx h of gaiming has enough brain to know how the xm work and how he handle the gadget

here are the video
first video is from
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFR5dO3dJ14
the rest from today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npmURgm-...e=youtu.be

Thanks given by:
Hi, could you please private message me a link to his battle log profile? You can use the send pm button at the bottom left of my post, thanks.

[Image: 76561198042289061.png]

"I see now the circumstances of ones birth is irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
hi
i send u a msg

Thanks given by:
I have posted in the private forums about this matter. We're growing tired of reports about him, and he will be dealt with accordingly.

Thanks for your reports.

[Image: 76561198042289061.png]

"I see now the circumstances of ones birth is irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
wow fast response ^^

the other thing is
Pandalogic has a request 4 admin can u prove it ?
I have nothing really with him (no friendlist or something else)
but i still thing ptg 1 need more admins and he is many times online

Thanks given by:
PTG needs more admins that be like ... but this must be neutral and fair. panda is about as neutral as avatar

but wrong tread;-)

Thanks given by:
I still know panda is hmm panda (i say sometimes eat a snikers but he know how i mean that ^^)

Fairs hmm who is fair and who not
I play a lot but i think i am not fair enough so i dont ask 4 admin ^^

But they can test it
and yes wrong channel 4 question Smile

Thanks given by:
Personally i dont really think this is the place for saying folk are neutral as its a PTG admin job to deal with folk on the servers

. I hadn't commented on this thread before chripolino mentioned me but i stand by what ive said previously. Needs dealing with and the sooner the better. Keep it clean chrip??

Thanks given by:
On c rocks i know i need as Supporter ammo ^^
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGCtT2Tq...e=youtu.be

Thanks given by:
THAT VIDEO DOESN'T SHOW HIM DROPPING IT ON YOU :/

UNLESS YOU CAN PROVIDE EVIDENCE OF HIM DOING THIS DELIBERATELY NO ACTION WILL BE TAKEN .

STOP POSTING 30/60 SECONDS VIDEOS OF YOU DEAD NEAR A CRATE.

Thanks given by:
K3rmz
How can i make a video then he drop it on me ?
1:Can i look in the future ?10 sec before i die i go out from my body as ghost and i see my death ?
2: I have not enough space to make a video 60 Minutes Wink
3 This small video cost me 180mb a round go 40-60 minutes
4:U see 1 guy outside c the team is outside a then u think were u can make the most points were u drop the suply is it
outside c there is 1 guy who is supporter and u became 0 points
or is it a there u drop the supply (on a was 7-10 gamer)

and that he play against the rules every day that is not my problem
in the forum here i say ptg has still too few admins Wink
and a admin cant look on all player

i camp a lot and yes i spam sometimes with xm mortar ucav but then i shoot i look were is my team
then i play as commander i say here guys supply comes

and he hit me becorse the only way to kill me 4 him Wink

i say it many times i have not a problem to die but from own team and with deliberate that suxx hard

and dont sasy i move or i bring him points Wink

Thanks given by:
most GFX cards these days have shadow play or GDR so its easy enough to snap shot 5 minutes showing him dropping stuff on you ,especially if he does it more than once.

again i'll remind everyone i monitored him over several rounds and didnt see him dropping crates deliberately, so if he is then its up to you guys to show us, if i took action on every report i receive then our servers would have no one playing on them Wink

Thanks given by:
i use shadowplay ok 5 min are ok but he was new on server as commander Wink

we will see what he do and i show what i do with video

Thanks given by: