[Admin Report] PTG_SKALLE_DK, PTG #3 ALL MAPS
Views 11066
Replies 39
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Reason: Admin Abuse
I was at the red zone (own player base) in a vehicle, I was sitting in the gunner seat waiting for another player to join me in the driver's seat to tackle a mission objective. SKALLE walks into me and in stead of doing the mature thing by taking the seat and taking on a mission objective uses an admin command to kill me, because that was obviously the more enjoyable thing to do.
Date & Time: 25 Oct 0900GMT+1

Thanks given by:
You were sitting in the redzone in a vehicle, in the gunner seat (which you admitted) which is against our rules, and you were punished, so what's the problem?

[Image: 76561198042289061.png]

"I see now the circumstances of ones birth is irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
Never mind, you don't get it, obviously.
I was literally sitting there for 10 or 20 seconds waiting for a newly spawned player to take the driver's seat and in stead of him taking the driver's seat he found it more enjoyable to admin kill me.

Edit: But I guess you wouldn't be pissed if that happened, TOTALLY ABNORMAL!

Thanks given by:
Obviously, hence my reply.

"I see now the circumstances of ones birth is irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
Your reply suggests that I am wrong, without even asking a question before the suggestion.

Thanks given by:
I did ask a question, it says if you scroll up 'what's the problem?'

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
I joined just after this and spectated Skalle admining and other players.

People refused to listen to the server rules, and a NUMBER of yelled messages about leaving and or returning to the Uncap/redzone area's.

In my eyes he had a very busy time trying to keep the kids in line.

At no point did I see him abuse his admin rights. He was unaware of my presents in the server until I killed someone for rule breaking.

He in fact imo carried out his duties to a high standard.

[Image: quote_it_is_hard_to_imagine_a_more_stupid_or_mor.jpg]

Thanks given by:
The problem is that in stead of joining me in the vehicle to kick some ass, he kicked my ass with an admin command when I was sitting there for literally 10 to 20 seconds! How immature is that? I guess it's not, I mean maybe admin killing is what you guys love nowadays. Doing it just for kicks.

Yeah sure Settol, lie some too. I'm pretty sure you weren't even there to see exactly what he did to me.

Thanks given by:
I personally love pork pies and Heineken, but each to their own.

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
That is not helpful SJTG...

Thanks given by:
your correct AT NO TIME DID I SAY I SAW WHAT HAPPENED!

re read my post.

Thanks given by:
Neither are the flippant defensive comments, I asked what the problem was and you threw your toys across the room.

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
And somewhere in there I told you what the problem was!
I said that I was on the redzone for literally 10 to 20 seconds (that's HARDLY camping) in the gunner seat of a vehicle, waiting for another player to spawn to take the wheel and drive off and then SKALLE thought it'd be more enjoyable to admin kill me in stead of joining me and playing the game.

@Settol: "At no point did I see him abuse his admin rights."

Thanks given by:
Assuming you understand the reasons behind an action from an admin is a bad place to start creating threads.

Have you contacted skalle and asked him for an explanation?

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
m00se told me to make a thread on the forums and now you come tell me that it's not a good idea? How come the communication is so off here?

Edit: And yes, I have asked for an explanation and I didn't get one.

Thanks given by:
(10-25-2014, 08:31 PM)0biW4nS1ut0bi Wrote: Yeah sure Settol, lie some too. I'm pretty sure you weren't even there to see exactly what he did to me.

i don't think you calling me a liar is very helpful or useful...

Please refrain from doing so,

Oh and an apology would be nice.

Thanks given by:
That's not true at all, the post where I explained my problem was placed without a whole lot of edits that changed my explanation.

@Settol; Yeah I thought getting an apology for the wrongful admin kill from Skalle would've been nice too, but you can't get everything.

Thanks given by:
Accidentally deleted my post when I meant to click edit, doh.

I said that being in the mind of 'I got punished, I'm right you're wrong' is a bad place to be when creating a thread like this.

There is no off communication.

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
And yet I feel that I am not being taken seriously. Also it doesn't help that I am conversing with two people at the same time here. Can I just have one person to talk to in stead of two? It's very unnerving.

Thanks given by:
You're unnerved by text on the Internet?

You posted on our forum, where any of us can post. Even non members can post in this thread if they create an account as it's in the public section.

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Admin Needed On Cell-666 3 2,126 06-16-2015, 01:20 PM
Last Post: DatEMELGEESKILL
  Report Shosch Katsu971 1 1,706 06-14-2015, 04:20 PM
Last Post: k3rMz
  Admin calling koruyucu54 1 1,166 12-19-2014, 05:58 PM
Last Post: DeadlyDesires
  Report dkloun ultiHitook Timur18052 oukapik xXMetal-FuryXx OyunEditoru for glitching pandainclogic 4 2,266 09-16-2014, 07:52 PM
Last Post: DeadlyDesires
  Report OverpoweredSlug cheater 64 players Locker FUYOU 5 2,747 07-31-2014, 06:30 PM
Last Post: pandainclogic