[Admin Report] PTG_SKALLE_DK, PTG #3 ALL MAPS
Views 11148
Replies 39
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Okay, I'm done here.
I'm wrong, you're right.
Close the thread, I don't even care anymore if he goes on being an immature prick with admin powers.

Thanks given by:
(10-25-2014, 08:31 PM)0biW4nS1ut0bi Wrote: Yeah sure Settol, lie some too. I'm pretty sure you weren't even there to see exactly what he did to me.

So i can't expect an apology from you then?

Because coming in here and accusing me of being a lair is really not on you know.

[Image: quote_it_is_hard_to_imagine_a_more_stupid_or_mor.jpg]

Thanks given by:
You broke one of our rules knowingly and you come on here asking why?

Thanks given by:
(10-25-2014, 08:59 PM)Dee Wrote: You broke one of our rules knowingly and you come on here asking why?

The exact point I was making.

[Image: 76561198042289061.png]

"I see now the circumstances of ones birth is irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
Having read through the chat logs for this period of time, I saw many warnings about redzones and vehicles along with the full rules being put up a few times.

The server also states when you join "!rules in chat to see our rules. Ignore them at your peril" on your first visit to the server and "We hope you have read our rules, if not type !rules" on other visits, clearly stating reading the rules is highly advisable.

Not actually being on the server at the time, I can only go on second hand information, but from my experiences of all of our PTG admins, they handle themselves in the best way possible almost all of the time and it is part of why we have so many regs on our servers, because of them being admin'd so well.

My suggestion would be that in future, if you get in a vehicle, do not sit in spawn in it at all, get in, and get it out of the redzone/uncap asap. This saves any future headaches and issues such as this. Either that or wait for someone to spawn into it before spawning into the gunner seat, as our server rules are extremely clear on sitting in the uncap/redzone in a vehicle.

[Image: PTG_Jon170.png]
"Which jet are you gonna take? The one with the wings?" Skalle 26/01/2015
Thanks given by:
The point you guys are making is moot, I didn't exactly break a rule, because it says "No camping RedZone in vehicle" and 10 to 20 seconds can't really be seen as RedZone CAMPING, so again...No I did not break the rules, but just continue to see it your own way, because I am obviously wrong, considering I am just a lowly player and you an admin with a high ego.

Thanks given by:
You yourself said you were sitting in the uncap in the gunners seat of a vehicle, which you know is against the rules. I don't see how someone upholding our rules warrants a complaint.

That aside, I thought you were done?

[Image: 76561198042289061.png]

"I see now the circumstances of ones birth is irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
It would be rude not to respond when someone is speaking, though, right? Also, again I said I was sitting in the uncap in the gunners seat of a vehicle for 10 seconds, that is not CAMPING and therefor doesn't really warrant a kill, for I wasn't REALLY breaking the rules and thus that warrants a complaint. How do you not understand this?

Thanks given by:
As I have already said, in future, do not just SIT in a vehicle, either get in and get it out of the uncap/redzone straight away, or wait for someone else to spawn in and then spawn on them to get the gunner seat. There is no further debate needed on this.

[Image: PTG_Jon170.png]
"Which jet are you gonna take? The one with the wings?" Skalle 26/01/2015
Thanks given by:
Your solution hasn't got a whole lot of use.
I wasn't doing anything wrong and I wasn't hurting anybody.

I will simply not be back on the server, that's the only way to solve the problem entirely. Have a good day/night.

Thanks given by:
Hope you find a server which suits your game play. Goon bye

Thanks given by:
although you feel that you wasn't doing anything wrong our server rules clearly state you cant stay in the red zone / uncap in a vehicle.

The admin on at the time punished you under this rule and it was done correctly.

The simple solution would be not to sit in a vehicle within the redzone / uncap.

Thanks given by:
Wait, so what you are saying is that once you get into a vehicle that is either in the red zone or an uncap zone, you are immediately in violation?

Thanks given by:
I've been playing on and off on ptg3 for nearly a year now and I've never been killed or kicked for being in the redzone in a vehicle. I've had a warning once when I was new as I didn't realise I was still just inside the redzone but that's it. It's quite simple to drive forward until you're around the first cap point (you can even be slightly behind it on all maps except dawnbreaker).

The only time I ever have an issue is if we're being basecamped and then the redzone rules are relaxed until we grab our first point and then back to normal rules.

Thanks given by:
Still don't get it though, is there like a said time-limit as to how long an admin will watch you before they kill you when you're in a vehicle in redzone or uncap zone or will they instantly kill you the moment they see you even if you have only been in the vehicle for 1 second?

Thanks given by:
No idea on the time limit, I can't speak for them, but I've never been punished for it and I just move out of it straight away, I would guess as long as you are demonstrating you're on your way out and aren't firing at people you're golden.

Thanks given by:
Alright, that seems acceptable to me.

Thanks given by:
This thread is real

[Image: baghghawgrtgdsd.jpg]
Thanks given by:
its very simple.GET IN VEHICLE THEN GET OUT OF BASE AND REDZONE,you got that.
skalle was only doing his job as i do every day as well ,so either follow the server rules or find another server.

Thanks given by:
Admins for our servers have a hard enough job to do as it is in trying to enforce all of our rules. They do so to ensure that a fair and even fight can be carried out.

The rule in question relates to players who use the redzone to hide in their vehicles and even though you were in the second seat waiting for your friend to join and therefore not technically braking the rule, you placed yourself in an area that is flagged up to our admins.

Our rules are designed to cover all aspects of the environment but even we cannot foresee every single permutation of a situation. When we introduced the above rule, no one asked "what if a player is sat in seat 2 waiting for a friend to jump in seat 1 20+ seconds later". To get to that scenario would take forever and as a result our rules would never be written.

As you have brought to us a new scenario that wasn't covered by the rule, I can understand your grievance and as such, the rule will no doubt be amended to include said scenario as a breach of the rule. This is the only logical result because otherwise our admins will have to stand there, count to x amount of seconds and watch you stay in seat 2 doing nothing. In the real world, that just cannot be achieved and so the logical reason as said before is to include it as a breach of the rule.

Our admins have to think on their toes as players constantly throw up new scenario's that could or could not be justified as rule braking and we hope the players who come on to our server appreciate that and that it is possible for an admin to make a mistake. Further more if a player feels like an admin has made a mistake then by all means come and let us know but do so in a mature manner and don't waste the opportunity to flame an admin as that will get you nowhere.

In your first post it was going so well and it looked like this could go down as an error of judgement but you just had to have a quip and included "because that was obviously the more enjoyable thing to do." What sort of response are you expecting with that throwaway comment? Unfortunately for you, that got the guys backs up and that is how this thread has produced 2 pages of getting nowhere.

Hopefully you will have found a new server to go and play on and this can now be laid to rest.

[Image: 3031721.png?foreground=%23EEEEEE&backgro...=%23FF0700]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Admin Needed On Cell-666 3 2,171 06-16-2015, 01:20 PM
Last Post: DatEMELGEESKILL
  Report Shosch Katsu971 1 1,752 06-14-2015, 04:20 PM
Last Post: k3rMz
  Admin calling koruyucu54 1 1,197 12-19-2014, 05:58 PM
Last Post: DeadlyDesires
  Report dkloun ultiHitook Timur18052 oukapik xXMetal-FuryXx OyunEditoru for glitching pandainclogic 4 2,305 09-16-2014, 07:52 PM
Last Post: DeadlyDesires
  Report OverpoweredSlug cheater 64 players Locker FUYOU 5 2,815 07-31-2014, 06:30 PM
Last Post: pandainclogic