Hackers hacked server and kicked players like ''admins''
Views 1611
Replies 3
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Well yesterday i was playing on ''[PTG] Op Locker | 24/7 | All Weapons Allowed | 3200 Tickets'' and since isnt the first time this happens i decided to post this.
I was playing with like 20 players on server or more (i dont remember but it was a lot of them) and then some messages appear on chat like '' [ADMIN] IIIIIIIIIIYIIII: WE HAVE HACKED EA AND ADMIN ON THIS SERVER AND INFECTED YOU WITH A VIRUS'' and guess what ? that guy was invisible killing everyone with knife and Type 88 and inst the first guy who writed things like that on server console. i dont remember the name of the other guy but he said he was from ''lizard squad'' also hacking invisible, i didnt believe and i posted nothing but since happened yesterday again i posted today.
I remember also that i got kicked by that hacker of the server and they all time join for like 9:00/10:00 GMT (Portugal hour) so in your countrys should be like 10:00/11:00 am GMT something like that. i hope u guys can fix it. i also have a print to show[Image: view.php?pic=20j44th&s=8#.VK5nAXu8or0]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
(01-08-2015, 12:16 PM)HarnennFTW Wrote: Well yesterday i was playing on ''[PTG] Op Locker | 24/7 | All Weapons Allowed | 3200 Tickets'' and since isnt the first time this happens i decided to post this.
I was playing with like 20 players on server or more (i dont remember but it was a lot of them) and then some messages appear on chat like '' [ADMIN] IIIIIIIIIIYIIII: WE HAVE HACKED EA AND ADMIN ON THIS SERVER AND INFECTED YOU WITH A VIRUS'' and guess what ? that guy was invisible killing everyone with knife and Type 88 and inst the first guy who writed things like that on server console. i dont remember the name of the other guy but he said he was from ''lizard squad'' also hacking invisible, i didnt believe and i posted nothing but since happened yesterday again i posted today.
I remember also that i got kicked by that hacker of the server and they all time join for like 9:00/10:00 GMT (Portugal hour) so in your countrys should be like 10:00/11:00 am GMT something like that. i hope u guys can fix it. i also have a print to show[Image: view.php?pic=20j44th&s=8#.VK5nAXu8or0]

many thx harnennFTW for bringing this to our attention  am sure we will look into this more deeply
again thx

Thanks given by:
He was banned yesterday

[Image: DBD-sKuDz.png]
Thanks given by:
this was dealt with yesterday, the message was bogus, nothing was hacked and its just kids acting like numpties.

we are aware of these attacks atm and are keeping an eye on the servers.

Thanks given by: HarnennFTW

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad New ping limit causes me to get kicked. TheBattlefielder1 2 1,372 07-02-2014, 07:35 PM
Last Post: TheBattlefielder1
Exclamation admins,server,nuke,my mistakes PTG_HaMMer 12 3,226 11-21-2012, 07:26 PM
Last Post: grilse
  PTG_babbione5 Abusive towards players-acting immature sofakingh4rd 40 10,839 06-27-2012, 08:43 AM
Last Post: HooT