D7S abusing the rules
Views 2252
Replies 6
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Well this is getting bored and im really sad of it and all players on server too. I guess u guys know why i am here right ? YES its D7S clan. They all the time go outside trought redzone all time every player of theyr clan and we get baseraped cause they pass on those zones and ofc we cant denie it cause we cant see them pass and they kill in uncapped areas etc is really annoying to be playing against players like them. When admins are not in the server they just abuse of it they even write ''!admin'' like Die7Samurai said ''lets have some fun now without admins'' like what the hell i hope u guys do something about it because its getting bored to all players

Cumpz
HarnennFTW aka ThaWingsOFDeath

Thanks given by:
if you could please provide some proof, it would be helpful. we dont act unless there is evidence although I would not be supprised if they did this

[Image: XxFlashbangerxX.png]

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."
Thanks given by:
(01-09-2015, 05:50 PM)AngryArmySoldier Wrote: if you could please provide some proof, it would be helpful. we dont act unless there is evidence although I would not be supprised if they did this

If i can get some prints its enough ?

Thanks given by:
We are well aware of some of the issues with the D7S clan, when I return home this weekend it's first on my list of things to deal with, however some captures would be great along with the time the incidents occured. A time for the fun without admins message would have been great, but that doesn't matter now. If we start to gather things from here, we'll take action on it eventually. From what I have gathered, the people in this D7S clan are mostly server regulars who have been around for a long while and know the rules, and we have stricter reprimands in place for regular players on our servers.

Sit tight and you will see these come into action soon.

[Image: 76561198042289061.png]

"I see now the circumstances of ones birth is irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
(01-09-2015, 06:04 PM)SJTG1993 Wrote: We are well aware of some of the issues with the D7S clan, when I return home this weekend it's first on my list of things to deal with, however some captures would be great along with the time the incidents occured. A time for the fun without admins message would have been great, but that doesn't matter now. If we start to gather things from here, we'll take action on it eventually. From what I have gathered, the people in this D7S clan are mostly server regulars who have been around for a long while and know the rules, and we have stricter reprimands in place for regular players on our servers.

Sit tight and you will see these come into action soon.

I have 2 prints but this i guess isnt enough so ill keep taking screenshots to post here so u guys do the actions.

Thanks given by:
Good man, make sure you get those 2 screenshots uploaded too.

[Image: 76561198042289061.png]

"I see now the circumstances of ones birth is irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
just need to point out that the red cliff running between B&C  C&D is not against our rules and no punishments will be dealt out for anyone doing so or any reports received.

However i have seen some of the D7S guys  red zoning into the uncap and jumping into the uncap area and have punished them as have other admins over the last few weeks.  Although we have stricter punishments for regulars we still follow steps and some rule breaking doesn't warrant a full out ban , although some are due time bans if they continue to keep pushing the line.

Collecting evidence is the best way to let us know what is going on , it allows us to see exactly what the complaint is and whether we should act upon it, plus all admins who have dealt with these guys will be able to interact and feedback between them selfs to see what punishment levels should be given.

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New server rules Gamblor 11 3,248 11-08-2012, 10:06 AM
Last Post: Gamblor