Thumbs Up 
heres our little camp , coming on nicely  Tongue   Tongue  

[Image: QpZxNnT.jpg]

Thanks given by:
I'm gonna have to come on this at some point

m00se l00se ab00t this h00se
[Image: 3999506695.png]
Thanks given by:
Is that the server with an outrageous amount of loot?

[Image: XxFlashbangerxX.png]

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."
Thanks given by:
Wheres the picture with me and ninja in it?

Thanks given by:
What server is that on id like to come and check out how the game is now

[Image: graphic.png]
Thanks given by:
here is the screen that has jess and the wookie on :p

[Image: X83fisI.jpg]

Thanks given by:
Camp Update 
[Image: 4RE8RrP.jpg]

Thanks given by:
Yay my baby truck <3

Thanks given by:
Whoot! Smile

[Image: sig.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Which server is this, cause I'd like to come and have a play

Thanks given by:
So we have a DayZ server no-one even knows about (except of few selected people)

Please provide a server name, I might return to this game after all

And Jess, didn't you leave the clan (twice)?

Thanks given by:
wuzzah its not a ptg dayz server  its a dayz server which ive had since before i was a ptg member that ptg members play on,  If anyone would like the details i will gladly give them out via pm or on mumble as i dont think its fair advertising my own server here, as ptg could possibly get a dayz server in the future.

Thanks given by:
Duh, in the past we had 'unofficial' PTG game servers owned by the clan members and not the clan itself. I don't think it would do any harm in advertising your server, mate (it's not like people would leave the clan because of it). More members would probably join and as we all know, the more the marrier.

Gimme the details dude, one way or another

Thanks given by:
No Wuzzah I left once, people seem to think it's twice because counting is difficult. Also the RC have given me a shot so thats upto them and not you and finally thats completely offtopic to this thread.

Thanks given by:
Oh my, for a second I thought I stepped on someone's toe, but turns out it was a penis! Loosen up your butt cheeks jessie, it was merely a question as I am not exacly up-to-date with everything in the clan, no offense intended.

Thanks given by:
I'm just telling you the facts? If you can't deal with that don't ask the question lol.

Thanks given by:
wuzzah to be fair you should check the applications forum to keep an eye out on the ins and outs of the clan.
 no need to be so offensive in your response. i did clear up the point about why the server details arnt posted here.

Thanks given by:
Forget about it. Enjoy your beans

Thanks given by:
[Image: 7SuXgKR.jpg]

Thanks given by:
Any strawberrys near the camp? I like strawberrys.

"I'm not saying there should be capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"
Thanks given by: