Free DLC Confirmed!
Views 3363
Replies 12
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWJg3RYToCo

It has been confirmed! I can't wait to get my hands on my forgotten love, the AN-94! Big Grin
Now available in CTE!

''Stupid people aren't annoying, they're free entertainment!''
Thanks given by:
This has me more excited then Hardline ever did. Can't wait to use the Mare's Leg, will never want to use the Recon class again

[Image: XxFlashbangerxX.png]

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."
Thanks given by:
Nice one. I'm sure we can swap the fun server into a gun game "Bullshit Weapons Only" server.

All we need now is stuff like the M26 Dart bug and the USAS-12 from BF3 to make a return and carnage will ensue! Seriously though Gun Game was one of the best things in BF3, when it first came out was when some of us went to i46, and we were playing it half the time we were there. Great times.

[Image: 76561198042289061.png]

"I see now the circumstances of ones birth is irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
Congratulations, SJTG, you made me laughing my ass of with the first sentence! I'd love a server like that.

Thanks given by:
It's be awesome, the rorxchshrhsshchs thing, the 'Mare's Leg' (what the fuck kind of name is that for a gun), the SKS BF3 laser beam. We could even try to slip in an occasional hover-tank!

"I see now the circumstances of ones birth is irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
SR338 with 40x would be awesome lol. Some of the worse pickups maybe, and perhaps the Phantom, I heard it's far more customizable then its BF3 counterpart.

Thanks given by:
Customisable in the way you can change the colour of it, in BF3 with the X-bow you could hit V and change between bolt tips on the fly instead of redeploying with the one you want.

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
I think only the weapons theirselves, like:
M416
Iron sights
Tri laser
Heavy barrel
Vert grip
prob camos too
Let's just hope they allow to customize the hell out of it, even with pickups (I mean like putting a Coyote on the M82)

Thanks given by:
Ah, I was assuming you mean the bow instead of referring to the game mode. 

Once it's released if a few people are interested we can dive straight into setting up the fun server for it, the usas 40x scope would be hilarious Tongue

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
Would love a round of Gun Game, once I'm allowed to go gaming again that isSad By the time this is released the AN-94 better have a 1200 RPM burst mode

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."
Thanks given by:
Still not got your PC back yet mate? Tongue

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
(04-02-2015, 10:07 PM)AngryArmySoldier Wrote: Would love a round of Gun Game, once I'm allowed to go gaming again that isSad By the time this is released the AN-94 better have a 1200 RPM burst mode

I heard it's not as good as BF3's AN-94, let's hope they didn't G36C this gun as well.

Thanks given by:
(04-02-2015, 10:37 PM)SJTG1993 Wrote: Still not got your PC back yet mate? Tongue

NopeSad Probably end of May when I get to play again

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Free BF4 | Hardline DLC's k3rMz 8 2,773 09-14-2016, 04:28 PM
Last Post: k3rMz
  Handgun Shortcut..... Free until 24th Feb Gylicos 9 3,058 02-20-2014, 10:46 AM
Last Post: ak051162
  yay free dogtag. Frozenballz 2 1,176 03-21-2013, 10:13 PM
Last Post: mouse_jr
  BF:1942 now Free To Play Chef_uk 29 8,595 02-24-2013, 12:20 PM
Last Post: HooT
  Battlefield 4 confirmed, beta next year Gamblor 0 859 07-17-2012, 03:24 PM
Last Post: Gamblor