Panda and Rambo not speaking english again
Views 2010
Replies 13
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Screenshot only shows rambo (even doing the admin command to see if there was any admins on the server) not speaking english.

http://gyazo.com/356cc4fdbc01d2ad2bbc7fbe57ce8cde

Panda spoke non english right after but i was tabbed out so it didnt record properly, so you'd have to look on rcon. He was round banned like 4 or 5 days ago for not speaking english so how many times are you going to let these guys get away with it? Having rules for some people and rules for others doesn't seem very fair.

Thanks given by:
(05-17-2015, 08:22 PM)Roastyfire Wrote: Screenshot only shows rambo (even doing the admin command to see if there was any admins on the server) not speaking english.

Panda spoke non english right after but i was tabbed out so it didnt record properly, so you'd have to look on rcon. He was round banned like 4 or 5 days ago for not speaking english so how many times are you going to let these guys get away with it? Having rules for some people and rules for others doesn't seem very fair.

roasty it won't make no diff what u say here the elite will only take sides with them because they are regulars its the same people and clans that break the rules

Thanks given by:
they've got a ban both

panda  has 919 visits on server  
rambo has 218 visits on server

[Image: EO01Kpg.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Who put 5p in you this week Chilldog? Would it not be easier to wave one of these around?

[Image: 76561198042289061.png]

"I see now the circumstances of ones birth is irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
get fed up telling them and killing ,wares a wee bit thin after all those visits,quite right skalle,well done.arses.

Thanks given by:
(05-17-2015, 09:07 PM)SJTG1993 Wrote: Who put 5p in you this week Chilldog? Would it not be easier to wave one of these around?

ohh the truth hurts Big Grin , no i use my own [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQeqNg-RcPMchDBwXLW-6r...i3aC8XrPXw]

Thanks given by:
(05-17-2015, 08:22 PM)Roastyfire Wrote: Screenshot only shows rambo (even doing the admin command to see if there was any admins on the server) not speaking english.

pot,kettle black springs to mind,mr ucav from base????  and we do our best ffs.

Thanks given by:
wondering when folk like smokeee will be dealt with for running in the uncap? 

Thanks given by:
:58:

Thanks given by:
Hey Guys,

i got a ban for mixed up some servers ( SIC <-> PTG ) and you ban me like a cheater ? whoa, thats really heavy.

i mean, i support you guys so much, write so much with kermz and give feedback for the new rules (i always say bring back mortar or we will have camperfield -> you bring it back with the  ticketoption what is a great solution ), donate, report cheater, wallhacker and uncap runner here and on mumble and steam. and now i read this ..

that i got a round ban is also not true .. i play for nearly 2 weeks on SIC only. i really mixed it up and i hope i guys talk intern .. but perhaps its something personally roasty ?

Thanks given by:
Hi Panda, if this is the case then please feel free to post an appeal in the correct forum here, as we cannot accept a ban appeal that isn't in the correct format. Please feel free to include this information in the appeal too.

"I see now the circumstances of ones birth is irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
thx for the fast response 

it is no appeal, not yet ;-) cause i think, "when you got a ban for non talking english after weeks you were not playing on PTG, and only 1 sentence, they perhaps dont want you". understand me ^^ so i asked, perhaps its something personally, or everybody think "panda cheat, but we cant show on video, so lets ban him cause he talk german " .. then simply asked me " hey panda, you play suspsicous / very well , please go" then i go, cause a game must be fair so everybody have fun. i often switch teams for fairness but perhaps this is not enough .. so perhaps i have to leave =)

Thanks given by:
(05-19-2015, 09:29 PM)pandainclogic Wrote: thx for the fast response 

it is no appeal, not yet ;-) cause i think, "when you got a ban for non talking english after weeks you were not playing on PTG, and only 1 sentence, they perhaps dont want you". understand me ^^ so i asked, perhaps its something personally, or everybody think "panda cheat, but we cant show on video, so lets ban him cause he talk german " .. then simply asked me " hey panda, you play suspsicous / very well , please go" then i go, cause a game must be fair so everybody have fun. i often switch teams for fairness but perhaps this is not enough .. so perhaps i have to leave =)

Inappropriate Comment So Removed

Thanks given by:
This is not how it works at all. 

EDIT: Thread locked. Panda, if you would like to continue any points raised in this thread I encourage you to do so with a PM addressed to any of the [PTG] Clan Council. If you would like to appeal the ban, please post in the forum outlined in my previous post.

Thank you.

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by: