From where should i start ?
Views 1175
Replies 8
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread:
Dear PTG ! im playing on this server long time ago... and im respecting the rules ! but ...! some players dont !
if u d7s and broke the rules u will have ban in the same sec ! i hope u will deal with those players... they have many "visits" on the server.

Thanks given by:
respect the rules? really? 

like a cheeky bipod glitch?
http://imgur.com/7SuqtuG

then a quick "no admin party on" comment to someone else
http://imgur.com/rk4cQ2f

oh my what double standards

Thanks given by:
If you guys keep up to date on our new ban system, you'll know we now operate a strike based system. Once you're out, you're out. Billox, from what avatar has presented, it's pretty hypocritical to complain about rule breakers when you've done it yourself.

As such, I think you need to chill a little. I'll come on rcon later on and will be watching the entire evening. Any bullshit from any of you, I won't let you off with a warning, you'll be subject to our new system.

[Image: 76561198042289061.png]

"I see now the circumstances of ones birth is irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
fair comments SJ Smile

Thanks given by:
Rekt

[Image: graphic.png]
Thanks given by:
btw that 1st image isnt a glitch anymore , if you bend you gun round a corner you go with it. Wink 

Thanks given by:
oh ! thats the point ! they never get ban ! only d7s getting banned ! as i said when our clan makes mistakes they getting ban in the same SECOND but others can break the rules everytime when they playing
and u b0urbon there is nothing to hide. maybe you r trying to hide yourname when u wrote this in another name... ! its not headglitch i not idiot... maybe u r...
and admin im not breaking the rules and u know it ! i hope u will deal with this shit

Thanks given by:
oh thnx k3rmz

Thanks given by:
Thread closed. Take your arguments to battlelog rather than our forums. Billox if you want to contact me to further this conversation, feel free to send me a PM.

[Image: 76561198042289061.png]

"I see now the circumstances of ones birth is irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by: