AndyMcWabb banned for killing with Mass shotgun?
Views 1001
Replies 3
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Hi guys, i tried to log onto the 24/7 op locker server about 20 mins ago and it states that i am banned for having too many kills with the mass shotgun when there was no limit for amount of kills .  I stick to the weapon kill limits.
I'm honestly not sure what to ask or say here, can i ask why i am banned ?
I have played on this server for so long and made many friends here and i donate every month,
why for heavens sake would i cheat on a server i rank as being the best server in bf4 ?

I know people complain about me for getting around 100 - 200 kills a round but gawd i dont even know what to write, it's what i do.
I know that map like the back of my hand.
I stick to the rules, heck i even advise peeps to stick to them as well so i am a little bewildered as to why i am banned.

Regards,
Roy.

Thanks given by:
Hi andy 

When you got banned did you kill alot of people in one go ,  after checking the log looks like the Hacker plugin has auto banned for a abnormal KPM

Thanks given by:
Hi kermz how are u, i cant rember m8 it's been a week since i last played and i wasn't kicked in-game.
I know i've been using it the past last few rounds as secondary weapon because of the kill limits on c4 etc, and u know me lol i'll try to master it lol , it's a 1 shot 1 kill weapon,
if 2 or more people are lined up beside/near each other with low health it's possible for multi kills, damn i really gotta start recording footage for this kinda scenario. Bring back bf2's battlerecorder lol.
I saw that it said autoban when i tried to join earlier, so it wasn't an admin action/ban i'm guessing ?

I know with the mass i can empty the magazine getting a kill with each shot in around 10 seconds or so if enemies are close to each other in the likes of the boiler room etc,  it's easy enough. Maybe that triggers the autoban, i'm not sure on your server settings for it, perhaps you guys can adjust it to be less strict if i am triggering it. This could be happening to other folk too.

Thanks given by:
Thanks for taking the time to appeal your ban. Please be assured that an investigation has been carried out thoroughly by banned liaison officers. On this occasion we have decided that your ban will be lifted. This may be for a variety of reasons, these are kept private within the clan records.

Please make sure you follow all our server rules while in game (type !rules in any server to access them), also take the time to read the following thread. http://clanptg.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=1043

As part of the ban removal process, you will be monitored by our server admins, ensuring that rules are being adhered to.

Thread Closed

Thanks given by: