Replies 8
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
It's here! Hide your wallets guys!

[Image: steam_sales_have_begun-138474.gif]

http://store.steampowered.com/

[Image: 76561198042289061.png]

"I see now the circumstances of ones birth is irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yr2GdRBDOmU

Thanks given by:
Just bought: 

Metro 2033 Redux
Metro Last Light Redux
Xcom bundle
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition
Papers, please

"I see now the circumstances of ones birth is irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
I'm trying to resist - to the point that I've tied up my money in CSGO weaponry. 

So I bought a knife and few other bits - a shit one but it should turn a profit when I come to resell it as I bought it low.

Still got £10 I need to spend though....

[Image: graphic.png]
Thanks given by:
I sold my knife, just colourful pixels at the end of the day. I've wanted half these games for a looooooong while anyway

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
I agree - but I'm saving my cash for a game I really want when I have a pc that can run things as they should be run.

Which knife did you sell? Wasn't it worth quite a bit? 

Thanks given by:
M9 Doppler Factory New phase 4.

I'm gonna save a fair portion of this for fallout 4's inevitable collectors edition.

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
You with your expensive knives. I don't even have a $50 knife! Most expensive skin is $5 AK 47 Redline FT (looks like MW though, no ugly scratches or anything)...

Thanks given by:
I got a real beaten up gut knife. Looks like it's never been washed. Looks like you'd need a tetanus shot just to hold it.

I've got a few others worth a few quid but I buy and sell to buy games on Steam for free.

Thanks given by: