suspect cheating
Views 983
Replies 2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Hi My name is Greg
BF4 name Grzesiowojtal

Been playing on your server since the begining of bf4 and seems some do not  like it. Made few friends but more enemies due to my wepaons handling skill.

I am a lockers grinder and I do play on your server a lot...I mean a lot lot. Sometimes I own people sometimes they do own me (especialy redzone runners flanking)

Any way got banned just now for suspecting cheating after some strange hackusations ( [PTG] Op Locker | 24/7 | All Weapons Allowed | 3200 Tickets ). Not going to say who and why, let them say it for them self.

I do have some skills and people do get annoyed when get killed, than they check bf4db and ...... OMG you must be a hack .... you have HUGE accuracy (no big kpm no hskr no damage by the way) but still suspicious.

To make some people aware of skill I made a movie in 3rd person recordnig and got myself defended in many cases.

Battlereports are in the movie description

At this point it will be futile to ask for an unban, let us see what others have to say.
Anyway please do not hasitate to contact me. 
Regards Greg

Thanks given by:
Thanks for taking the time to register on our forums to appeal your ban. 

The admin who banned you has been notified and all information will now be collected and investigated..

A Banned Liason Officer will give you the final verdict in due course. Rest assured your ban will be discussed fairly and non-judgmentally.

We aim to get back to you as soon as possible, typically within 72 hours depending on the amount of evidence to be reviewed. The outcome of your appeal will be posted in this thread.

Please read the following thread : http://clanptg.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=877 

Also try make sure you have Included in your ban appeal:

* Your INGAME username, 

* The reason given when you were banned (if you can remember it) 

* The server you were playing on at the time of the ban.

Once a decision has been reached the thread will be updated and then locked.

[Image: 76561198042289061.png]

"I see now the circumstances of ones birth is irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
After checking the logs it does appear you were only kicked and not banned. You should be able to join our server again. 

Please PM me if you have any problems rejoining. Thank you for appealing.

[Image: 76561198042289061.png]

"I see now the circumstances of ones birth is irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by: grzesiowojtal

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Banned for cheating when i wasnt Tetsuya Saika 1 751 07-13-2015, 06:52 PM
Last Post: seymourkuntz
  banned brenerrr hacking/cheating Chripolino 5 1,180 05-31-2014, 02:09 PM
Last Post: k3rMz