grzesiowojtal
Views 1995
Replies 13
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
he play on #1 a lot and i dont know why no one is doing anything about it as you can see on this link http://bf4db.com/players/694501/weapons and pandainclogic said he was banned a while ago suspected cheating
even some world best bf4 players is much lower than that so hes obviously cheating his acc is way high

Thanks given by:
(06-19-2015, 09:06 PM)DevilishDamoTV Wrote: he play on #1 a lot and i dont know why no one is doing anything about it as you can see on this link http://bf4db.com/players/694501/weapons and pandainclogic said he was banned a while ago suspected cheating
even some world best bf4 players is much lower than that so hes obviously cheating his acc is way high

Yes, yes ... continue the witch hunt as You and Panda already started one during the game...
Owned your asses few times, you owned mine few times...,very good reson to strat hacusations...,
ehhhh must be one of those days...but I have something for You

Heart Heart

One for You one for Panda...Big Grin

"It really is hard to live with people as it is even harder not to speak"
Thanks given by:
BF4DB cheat score is only a factor, not evidence. Secondly, he uploaded a video in his ban appeal with hand cam. There are always people who don't like getting owned, just remember: there's always someone better.

Grzesio is just good, nothing more. I have seen much better players, (search yt: osgiliath87, LeadTheMachine, both very good players)

''Stupid people aren't annoying, they're free entertainment!''
Thanks given by: grzesiowojtal
(06-19-2015, 09:41 PM)DatEMELGEESKILL Wrote: BF4DB cheat score is only a factor, not evidence.

/thread.

Bring us something solid and we'll do something, otherwise these are just colourful numbers.

[Image: 76561198042289061.png]

"I see now the circumstances of ones birth is irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
if you know who AEK is go check some of the best players on battlelog and check their acc % they are around 20%ish which is average but this guy got almost all guns over 25-30% thats not normal and you know that specially for operation locker players but i play operation locker everyday and i see this guy he may be good but red/orange says it all bf4bd is the only accurate website to detect cheaters/hackers and he auto target straight away what does his video prove? i checked his video and says removed by the owner so there ya go i mean you can easy make a video to make yourself look legit and when you aint making a video you can just cheat or whatever you gonna do in the game me and k3rmz was playing a game few weeks back saw ESL player who was really good i looked at his acc % its around same as mine or little bit higher ( assault weapons ) theres no way any best players can get 25-30% on assault guns if they are operation locker players 20-23% is the best average

Thanks given by:
(06-19-2015, 10:29 PM)DevilishDamoTV Wrote:  red/orange says it all bf4bd is the only accurate website to detect cheaters/hackers

False. Colourful numbers mean absolutely nothing.

"I see now the circumstances of ones birth is irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
you sure about that? its still colourful numbers if someone have high HSKR on red/orange? when you actually see a hacker with like 300 kills 10 death and you go search him on bf4bd you can see red HSKR % I guess that's legit to you then because its just colourful numbers

Thanks given by:

''Stupid people aren't annoying, they're free entertainment!''
Thanks given by:
Not at all, i'm illustrating that the numbers on BF4DB are coloured based on a human's perception of what is considered a cheat-worth statistic and what is not. I personally do not consider 25% accuracy suspicious, however 3kpm with a primary weapon is pretty damn ridiculous, but is not highlighted. 

It is not the colour of the values that matters, it is the values themselves.

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
(06-20-2015, 01:49 PM)SJTG1993 Wrote: however 3kpm with a primary weapon is pretty damn ridiculous

Don't think so, If someone is good and plays only locker, it is possible. I play locker about 30% of the time and I have a 2.78 KPM with the MG4 and I'm only a decent player

[Image: XxFlashbangerxX.png]

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."
Thanks given by:
(06-20-2015, 02:41 PM)AngryArmySoldier Wrote:
(06-20-2015, 01:49 PM)SJTG1993 Wrote: however 3kpm with a primary weapon is pretty damn ridiculous

Don't think so, If someone is good and plays only locker, it is possible. I play locker about 30% of the time and I have a 2.78 KPM with the MG4 and I'm only a decent player

Just further illustrates my point that the colourful numbers don't mean a thing Smile

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
Most ESL players have an average of 3 KPM that is what most will base that figure on and why you hear most people saying what sam has above.

This is the main reason why we never added any of our servers to the BF4DB server lists to use there ban lists, its inaccurate and can lead to some false positives,  This is also why all appeals are looked into carefully to make sure that we are sure they deserve to be in place.

I see complaints everyday on #1 these include nearly everyone who plays regularly on our servers , the spammers who hide away to whole sets of clans,  even get a few for you dammie, we are aware of them all and we monitor all players especially those who have been banned and then had it lifted by appeal.

Thanks given by:
Hi

I see some do not give up (good) and seem to miss my gameplay videos (yes I removed them....BECAUSE I WANTED TO, I AM BIG BOY I CAN DO WHAT I WANT WITH THEM)
..........so made one last night especialy for this occasion.
Rather short (it was late, I was tired, I didn`t give a f...). I used weapon I have neer used before GROZA-4 (retarded offspring of AS-VAL and AK-5C, it take awfull lot of screen don`t You think)
You can see how well I did at the end of the movie. Not many kills but....I am sure some are going to like it. Watch carefully, take notes.
I wonder how the stats will look like once I master this rather stupid weapon Big Grin

I am not a good player, I suck as a squad member, get confused a lot, I camp (tacticaly defend), not familiar with PTFO and I pick my nose when I am bored.
You should be more concern about your buddies redzoning costantly (panglitching) and covering behind long list of friends on battlelog to spread their bullshit "team play".

Quite frankly bf4db is good but not good enought, just look at 78Machiavelli (d7s member) or Brekk1e (insanely fast player) or masterSTARL0RD and compare "statistics"
By the way kpm can be huge if you play TDM, sqtdm, lockers, metro...changing weapons to knife frequently helps as well (don`t know if its just me but I feel I run faster with knife rather than with ar or lmg)

Now then ... You have two options

Option 1:
Stop these hackubulshit and join me on the batlefield (and have fun like these guys-ultimate bf4 squad)

or
Option 2:
Be angry and hate more

(I get this a lot after the recent patch; regular f2000 one shot killers Big Grin )

Anyway I am not here to make the fire bigger, but some have been so kind to me recently so I decidet to help a bit in resolving this rather tedious situation.
I know some going to hate still, some might change the way they percive me..but as I like to say
"if you want to hit a dog You will always find a stick" it is up to YOU

"It really is hard to live with people as it is even harder not to speak"
Thanks given by:
I have no reason to doubt grzesiowojtal . Just a damn good player. If you can't beat him don't complain about him. just get better. 70% of players on bf4 are better than me. I don't go round saying cheat every 5 minutes regarding them. The latest video posted proves enough.

[Image: Katsu971.png]
Thanks given by: