Loco application
Views 3061
Replies 23
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Hey all

I'm loco-crap, but call me loco or crap or whatever you feel comfortable with, I am a pretty active everday gamer and I enjoy just having fun and laughing more than winning, I am a BF player since bfbc2, but I just started gaming on pc.. (ps3 before pc)

the questions:
- Do you have a headset & microphone? This is crucial for voice communication on mumble.
I don't have one yet but I have a laptop with a microphone so that won't be a problem (and I will be buying one soon tips for good headsets are welcome Wink )

- Will you be active within the community? e.g. Forums, Mumble etc.
I can be on mumble whenever my laptop is on and forums just the same. (I enjoy conversations/discussions so that won't be a problem)

- You will not be a member of or represent another clan? This includes in-game clan systems like the Battlelog Platoon system.
I just started and you have answered quick and friendly so you can put me on the loyal dog list

- How did you find our community?
battlelog forums.

- What is your in-game name?
loco-crap

- What game are you interested in playing with the clan?
Battlefield 4
or good steam games.
(if people have a ps3 I have one aswell I play bf3/4 on there as well so..)

- Would you be willing to donate towards clan funds?*
not for now, but if I will be a full time member and I got my next loan I don't see a problem with that

- Were you referred by a member? If so, who?
XxFlashbangerxX (on the battlelog forums)

- Steam/Origin/Battlelog profile/s. Link as many as you want so the community can add you! ( Ensure that these profiles are not private).
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/sol...848867/pc/
My steam account is honour_bound I accept everyone!

hope to game with you all soon!

Thanks given by:
READ THIS ENTIRE POST!

Thank you for your application. You will now be vetted by the Recruitment Committee, a process which may take up to 3 days. If you clear this vetting, you will be accepted into Clan [PTG] as a probationary member and permitted to wear our tags in-game. You will retain this probationary status for a period of 6 weeks.

During this probationary period, you will constantly be assessed to ensure you act in accordance with the standards expected of a [PTG] member. If you are judged to have met these standards at the 6 week point, you will be promoted to full [PTG] member. If you fail to meet the standard required however, you will be removed from the Clan [PTG] usergroup.

As an applicant you're expected to act as a full PTG member in-game, following our server rules to the letter. You can view the server rules by typing !rules in-game, or just ask a PTG member if there's something you're unsure of.

The approval of your application will largely depend on how you interact with [PTG] members and public players in game and in mumble, both of which you will be expected to join. A headset with working mic is crucial for this. If you struggle with setting up your microphone, please refer to our setup guide below. The details for our mumble server, including a download link can be found here:

Download link (Version 1.2.4): http://download.mumble.com/en/mumble-1.2.4.msi
IP: pathtoglory.clanmumble.com
Port: 36030
No password
Your own username (In-game name is preferred for quick recognition)
Mumble setup guide: http://clanptg.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=3416

We expect you to keep up to date with all things PTG on our YouTube channel and our Twitter account whilst your application is in progress.
http://www.youtube.com/user/PathToGlory1
https://twitter.com/ClanPTG

**If you donate towards our server fund then VIP status will be granted across all of our severs. This will give you a reserved slot on all PTG servers where applicable, which will allow you to jump the queue over normal and premium players once a slot becomes available and whitelist you from server autobalancing. If you are accepted into the clan and you prove yourself to be a trusted, mature member of the clan, then admin abilities may be granted to you by our council.

The Recruitment Committee will be available to guide you through the process and help you in any way we can. Please feel free to talk to us on mumble or via PM.

Good luck in your application!

**Whether or not you donate to the clan will not affect your application in any way.

[Image: XxFlashbangerxX.png]

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."
Thanks given by:
Thanks I already found the mumble server. I'm coming online on bf4 right now. looking for ptg servers. (quick reply btw I love it)

Thanks given by:
You didn't happen to be in a clan called sskm before did you? your name seems really familiar  Tongue

Edit: oops double post when trying to edit lol

Thanks given by:
(06-25-2015, 10:55 PM)Roastyfire Wrote: You didn't happen to be in a clan called sskm before did you? your name seems really familiar :p

Thanks given by:
No, I was a ps3 player like said before, but I have been in TehTricks, and other ps3 clans. (maybe if you have ps3 as well you recognize me from there..) if I don't know you: Nice to meet you Smile

Thanks given by:
Forgot to mention: I am Dutch. but I speak English nearly fluent (write it fluent) so I speak Dutch and English, you can try your German or French, but I'm still learning those..

Thanks given by:
Welcome and good luck

Thanks given by: loco-crap
Welcome To the Forums & Good Luck With Your Application Smile Smile 

Thanks given by:
Welcome buddy! Good luck with your application!

The Dutchers are invading PTG!

''Stupid people aren't annoying, they're free entertainment!''
Thanks given by:
Thanks guys!

Thanks given by:
Welcome

Sendt fra min HTC One M9 med Tapatalk

[Image: EO01Kpg.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Welcome to our home and good luck with your application.

[Image: PTG_Geordie.png]
Thanks given by: loco-crap
hi and welcome pal

Thanks given by:
Good luck in your application

[Image: Katsu971.png]
Thanks given by:
Hi and Good luck with your application

Thanks given by:
Thanks everybody!

"Another time, another day. another game, another way."
Remember that there is a difference between trying hard and doing enough.
Thanks given by:
The Recruitment Committee have vetted your application and you have been approved, congratulations! you can join the platoon now

Thanks given by:
Congrats

"I'm not saying there should be capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"
Thanks given by:
Awesome, thanks!!

"Another time, another day. another game, another way."
Remember that there is a difference between trying hard and doing enough.
Thanks given by: