Donation Amount Adjustment
Views 9585
Replies 35
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
DAYZ server has cost £32.39 and as its a single month test I have just deducted this amount from the kitty rather than add the £32.39 on top of our monthly goal. That will only happen if we decide to keep the DAYZ server going beyond the 1 month.

Thanks given by:
If anyone objects to adding the DayZ server to our monthly goal then please say so here now.

If no one objects i will make the adjustments in 24 hours time.

Thanks given by:
I don't object as such, but I'd like to see at least the 3 main BF servers staying up. Oman/Metro/Caspian.

Seems a shame if caspian goes when there is money there to fund it. Perhaps hack it down to 32 player or keep it and switch it to the AK server when that drops?

[Image: d6480570c8d18265.png]
Thanks given by:
Amount adjusted.

Total cost of our servers = £211.67 (64 slot, 64 slot, 40 slot, 32 slot, rconnet) minus Dketmans donation of £43.67

Thanks given by:
Adjusted monthly goal to include the pbscreens premium at £3.20pm

Thanks given by:
Adjusted monthly goal to reflect new cost. Back dated the extra amounts each month up to March to give our new totals.

Thanks given by:
Adjusted monthly goal to reflect new costs to include our Minecraft Server and our one month rental of the 40/32 slot AM servers. Back dated the extra amounts each month to give our new total standing if we were to pay for our existing servers to the date shown in the meter.

Thanks given by:
Again I have adjusted the monthly goal amounts and worked out the new totals. We are now in an extremely healthy position with regards to renting out servers from the funds. For this I thank you all. It goes without saying. Without the funds for the servers, it would put severe pressure on us to show new members that we are an active clan and that they should join us. Success breeds success.

Looking ahead to this year, we have some new games to look forward too. Making sure we have these funds available to get servers up on day one release is essential so whilst the funds show a healthy balance, we can't lose focus on the need for it to stay that way. Battlefield 4 will be out in 9 months time and other games will no doubt get our interests over the coming months, and of course there will be the die hard metro fans that will want to stay on BF3 long in to 2014. Once again. Thanks to everyone who donates to Clan [PTG].

Thanks given by:
Donation amounts and goal adjusted.

Thanks given by:
Amount adjusted to reflect payment of Crysis 3 server (one months trial).

Thanks given by:
Amount adjusted to reflect the reduction of game servers, and subsequent rconNET & PBScreens payments.

Thanks given by:
I've taken up an offer for a 36 slot DayZ Origins server for £12.37 for the first month. If when renewal time is due next month, and demand calls for a permanent Origins server, we will discuss the possibility and explore our options. (Regular price is £23 or thereabouts due to $ conversion).

I won't add this cost on to the monthly amount until the discussion has taken place. I will however lower the received amount by £12.37 so it reflects this one off purchase.

Thanks given by:
(06-06-2013, 06:33 PM)Chef_uk Wrote: I've taken up an offer for a 36 slot DayZ Origins server for £12.37 for the first month. If when renewal time is due next month, and demand calls for a permanent Origins server, we will discuss the possibility and explore our options. (Regular price is £23 or thereabouts due to $ conversion).

I won't add this cost on to the monthly amount until the discussion has taken place. I will however lower the received amount by £12.37 so it reflects this one off purchase.

Amounts now adjusted to reflect the changes.

Thanks given by:
Amounts adjusted to reflect the loss of the DayZ server.

Thanks given by:
Adjusted the amount to reflect the 4th server which will be live on 3rd Dec. With new donations coming in all the time and still having a 2 month buffer, feel free to suggest anything else server wise in Sundays meeting Smile I know Geordie panics lol

Thanks given by:
Adjusted again to reflect the 5th server's addition.

Thanks given by:
From today onwards, all donations added will be minus the 7.4% paypal fee. I have been subsidizing this purely to keep it simple when adding the donations to the list so when someone donates £5, you see the thermometer go up by £5 but to be brutely honest I'm going to struggle to make up 7.4% of all incoming donations now they are increasing by the margin that they are. We now have 35 individual donations coming in and some are more than the minimum. That means I'm paying I would have to pay in at least £12.95pm where as 6 weeks ago it was just £4.81. If we see a drop off back down to those levels (hopefully not) then I will make up the difference again. Hope this is ok with everyone. Here's a quite and dirty guide for what each amount will actually mean.

£5 = £4.63
£10 = £9.26
£15 = £13.89
£20 = £18.52

Thanks given by:
Adjusted amount to reflect current exchange rates changing by a significant amount. normally its within £1 either side per £100 spent. It's now nearly double that meaning our outgoings are now reduced by £3.54 per month. As long as the exchange rates stay to within a pound then I will keep the amounts shown at their current amount but if it swings back by more the £3 I'll adjust again to compensate.

Thanks given by:
Adjusted again to reflect the new cost for the DayZ Standalone and CS:GO Servers.

Thanks given by:
Server 4 removed. Amounts adjusted.

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VIP/Donation UKScope 2 1,081 08-15-2012, 02:22 PM
Last Post: UKScope