A friendly chat invite.
Views 8144
Replies 28
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
(09-01-2015, 01:43 PM)Settol Wrote: I think what is trying to be said is let's just let the water flow under the bridge, apologise for mistakes and move on. When Ptg and fear played together on a server it was great fun. Clan council I think you need to take a moment to think wisely about this. Mistakes were made, people are sorry. Let's all be big boys and give our friends a second chance...

The flip side is this sends out the wrong message to existing and future [PTG] members who will know they can be dicks and still be welcomed back at a later date should their new platoon/clan/community/guild fail to match what [PTG] has achieved. Show me someone who has left on bad blood who has gone to a platoon/clan/community/guild that has grown and be active and who has then come back here to "build bridges" and I might change my personal stance Smile

[Image: 3031721.png?foreground=%23EEEEEE&backgro...=%23FF0700]
Thanks given by:
I don't think it's about making a point of success to be honest,  it made the server & forum more active to have the FEAR guys around. The server was seeded much quicker.

I and everyone who still plays BF4 on Server 3 regularly would love to see FEAR clan return. We'd also love to see them amalgamate into PTG, and I don't really see a reason why it can't or shouldn't. I can't speak for FEAR but PTG is definitely a democracy, and history shows democracy works. I don't fully know what went on.

Whilst I agree PTG haven't been massively affected by FEAR leaving, except a few members going, I think it would be for the best if Sjors came on mumble to talk things out, and FEAR return. 

Thanks given by:
Sjors is the only one banned from the FEAR community on our servers as has been previously mentioned. The other all followed suit and left with him. The others are more than welcome on our servers, however for Sjors to return a full ban appeal would have to be created and discussed by the council.

Please don't take this as any form of hope for a return, as we only just allowed the sole banning of Sjors on his own at the time, and our stance still hasn't changed since then.

[Image: 76561198042289061.png]

"I see now the circumstances of ones birth is irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
(09-01-2015, 06:09 PM)Chef_uk Wrote:
(09-01-2015, 01:43 PM)Settol Wrote: I think what is trying to be said is let's just let the water flow under the bridge, apologise for mistakes and move on. When Ptg and fear played together on a server it was great fun. Clan council I think you need to take a moment to think wisely about this. Mistakes were made, people are sorry. Let's all be big boys and give our friends a second chance...

The flip side is this sends out the wrong message to existing and future [PTG] members who will know they can be dicks and still be welcomed back at a later date should their new platoon/clan/community/guild fail to match what [PTG] has achieved. Show me someone who has left on bad blood who has gone to a platoon/clan/community/guild that has grown and be active and who has then come back here to "build bridges" and I might change my personal stance Smile

Chef, they were never part of PTG and are not asking to take ptg tags. we as a clan allowed them to play in our server a a guest, the same way we let everyone else.

They are not crawling back but asking to open communication between us to resolve the issues.

I for one would like to see fear back in our servers they helped may times with administration and reporting, also filling the server with valued players. 

[Image: quote_it_is_hard_to_imagine_a_more_stupid_or_mor.jpg]

Thanks given by:
 they have always been able to play on our server even if Sjors was ban. they have even decided not to play on our server . they can just come and play .  Sjors is a completely different matter it is only a few who know what happened that night at mumble and the reason for his ban. it is up to him and clear the ban

[Image: EO01Kpg.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(09-02-2015, 10:41 AM)Skalle Wrote:  they have always been able to play on our server even if Sjors was ban. they have even decided not to play on our server . they can just come and play .  Sjors is a completely different matter it is only a few who know what happened that night at mumble and the reason for his ban. it is up to him and clear the ban

That makes me wonder too, why does Sjors not create an account? He's the one banned. Not trying to cause any drama here, we had enough of it as it is. I honestly think he would have a much higher chance if he created his own account here.

''Stupid people aren't annoying, they're free entertainment!''
Thanks given by:
He has a profile

[Image: EO01Kpg.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I am happy to hear from all of you.

Like Settol said, what i meant with together is playing together, not being 1. I hope that after the ban appeal, we can get shooting together again like we used to. We always supported PTG and hopefully we will continue doing so.

@Skalle, yes you are right. like i said on mumble to you, we can play where we want, but when we are all online, we stick together Wink

Thank you for all your replies and i hope to see you all and speak to you all once again on mumble and on the field.

Cheers, Haru!  Heart

[Image: ZEfIw7i.jpg]
Thanks given by:
PS: Is it possible to unban Sjors23 forum account? He wishes to appeal his ban, but cannot login using his existing ID. if not possible, can I place a forum topic?

Thanks in advance.

[Image: ZEfIw7i.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Funny In-Game Chat quotes ptg_dimiav 12 4,045 10-08-2012, 10:55 AM
Last Post: ptg_dimiav