admin abuse: kicked for no apparent reasons
Views 2179
Replies 10
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Hello fellas,

edit: just to clarify, I dont have a ban so we`re clear. Just wanted to have this out there.

I enjoy playing on the PTG servers, have been for a couple of days now. However, today I logged on and got kicked by one of your admins for, and I quote ( as a friend was still online ), "being a dick". Basically, what happened was, I redzoned with the chopper which is not allowed, at the time, I didnt know that, however it was made clear to me after the fact I shouldn`t do it.

This was done very annoyingly, very in-the-face-like. Whereas I`d let them know i`ve read it and thought it was cheesy to punish me for such a minor offense, also and mosty since this was my first offense on the server.

Apparently, someone had mentioned it before, however, I never noticed or saw such a message. Regardless, after the punishment of killing me, I agreed, i read it, I wouldn`t redzone again.

So 1 minute later, I got kicked, apparently for redzoning ( which I wasn`t ) and my friend told me the admin said he`d kicked me for being a dick.

So I rejoined and starting flying again, kind of agitated as I was kicked unfairly and told them I thought this was admin abuse. Not long after that me and my friend got kicked from the server.

This obviously has to do with admin abuse, I think he just didn`t like getting killed all the time and didn`t care for my attitude, for which i`m willing to apologize, if some form of punishment is done to the admin as well.

In any case, I do hope you`ll look into it.

p.s. Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: !!! Stop Being An ARSE !!! - If You Continue You Will Be Kicked/ [PTG_SKALLE_DK]

Thanks given by:
Hi Symphlion

Thanks for taking the time to sign up to our forums and log your complaint

All our servers remind all players to read the rules and all our admins will punish people for breaking them whether its your 1st time on the server or your 100th

Our admin system uses a alias system , this means all messages given to players as punishments are pre defined and i can say now that ' being a dick. ' is not one of them.

However we will of course look into this matter for you but checking the logs and speaking to the admin involved.

Thanks given by:
I  was playing against Symphilion  for two rounds...

On floodzone he was in chopper and I kept letting him know that redzoning was not allowed and he commented something like ( yeah whatever , cant remember exact words )

Second round was on Zavod and again I typed a warning .

As skalle was online multiple shouts went on screen in MASSIVE LETTERS

base redzoning occurred and side redzones as well

the " Arse " phrase came from abuse the admin received for enforcing the rules of the game which were commented on by the player so he did understand them and was aware of warnings

Thanks given by:
OH I saw the messages however, I only started reading them after my first kill. I mean, those messages come in way too often to ignore them.

I do agree I broke te rules and the punishment was fair ( despite my attitude at the time ) however that just doesn`t justify the the kick from the server nor the second kick.

I did abide by the rules after the kill punishment, just saying. Everything that happened after that was not professional behaviour by admins ( nor me ! I can be quite annoying from time to time)

just had to say it.. is all

Thanks given by:
yup , admins are abusing almost all the time , if I try to talk to them they start with aggressive attitude , today i got kicked for saying "3 sec in base , got killed by admin" thats a such reason for kick.

Thanks given by:
As k3rMz said, our admin system will simply not allow an admin to remove a player for a custom reason from the server outside of the pre-approved list by our council team. 

Any reasons given verbally to you in the server chat however are a different matter and will be investigated and dealt with internally. 

Thank you all for your server feedback.

[Image: 76561198042289061.png]

"I see now the circumstances of ones birth is irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
I just ask one admin how old is he , he told me "old enough to ban you pal" i have print screen.

Thanks given by:
You have a screenshot of yourself trying to gather our volunteer admins personal information. Do us a favour and keep it to yourself.

"I see now the circumstances of ones birth is irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
lol

Thanks given by:
Symphlion , now you can see what is going on here. Smile

Thanks given by:
Closing this thread. Prik, if you have a specific, valid issue, PM  a council member. Symphlion, this issue is being looked at specifically by the council and will be resolved shortly.

If you want any further information or have anything to add, please send me a PM.

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kicked/Banned Not sure Kilocore_ZA 1 618 08-21-2014, 08:54 PM
Last Post: SJTG1993
  unaccaptable abuse? TheSince 2 684 08-14-2014, 05:19 PM
Last Post: k3rMz
  kicked/banned by autoadmin LordRUnzelFunzel 2 1,003 05-13-2014, 01:53 PM
Last Post: LordRUnzelFunzel
  Unjustly kicked Piazzy 6 1,592 05-10-2014, 04:37 PM