match making or server browser
Views 1869
Replies 5
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
for the past 2 months i have known battlefront as a match making game then i read that it was going to be server browser now they have gone back to match making again 

http://www.kitguru.net/gaming/matthew-wi...fair-play/

"Fair play" yea....right....cause what if some ass hat of a really good player decides to purposely get them selves killed to lower their skill and K/D then they get tossed into a low skill bunch of people and fuck them all over cause that'll make it "fair play" fucking idiots

Thanks given by:
Ah Marko, if only you had played CS:GO with me and the boys, the wonders of smurfing are yet to be discovered Smile

[Image: 76561198042289061.png]

"I see now the circumstances of ones birth is irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
(10-05-2015, 11:54 PM)SJTG1993 Wrote: Ah Marko, if only you had played CS:GO with me and the boys, the wonders of smurfing are yet to be discovered Smile
The words of a true silver s(m)urfer

Wololooo
Steam: PTG_St3v3oh
Origin: PTG_St3v3oh
Battlelog:   ^
K70 RGB MX Browns ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
[Image: index.php?action=dlattach;topic=19113.0;...5220;image]

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks given by:
Not read the article but I assume it groups players within a zone of skills and places 10 from one set alongside 10 from a higher set to get a team of 20 players. The problem with this approach will make team stacking or as I like to call it, playing alongside clan mates nigh on impossible.

The backlash is right to be high.

Thanks given by:
My total lack of interest in this game is still there. Seen some game play, and not overly impressed.

And steveoh, I am saddened I can no longer hear the cries of anguish from the opposing team during warmup as I Juan deag through mid doors from spawn.

[Image: 76561198042289061.png]

"I see now the circumstances of ones birth is irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
(10-06-2015, 03:15 PM)SJTG1993 Wrote: My total lack of interest in this game is still there. Seen some game play, and not overly impressed.

And steveoh, I am saddened I can no longer hear the cries of anguish from the opposing team during warmup as I Juan deag through mid doors from spawn.

Game feelt good at GC though tbh - even though I made it crash lol

The only response we will get now is people rage quitting before warmup ends Sad

Wololooo
Steam: PTG_St3v3oh
Origin: PTG_St3v3oh
Battlelog:   ^
K70 RGB MX Browns ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
[Image: index.php?action=dlattach;topic=19113.0;...5220;image]

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks given by: