Ultimate Edition
Views 2036
Replies 11
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Photo 
so there is now a Ultimate Edition of battlefront in the origin store for £94.98 , this now includes the season pass ( premium ) for the upcoming 4 expansions ( DLCS )

Deluxe is £54.99 / Standard £49.99   for the basic game or with a few extra's

The season pass is on @ £39.99  so there isnt any discount if you buy the Ultimate edition

Not found this edition on any cd site yet or the season pass but i assume they will end up on there soon enough, if your planning on buying it i'd make sure you hunt round 1st.

[Image: 0ZbVsKc.png]

[Image: jmzQLTw.png]

[Image: FIhiv13.png]

Thanks given by:
this is redoncules

[Image: graphic.png]
Thanks given by:
£95?? I guess I'll carry on with CS:GO then

[Image: graphic.png]
Thanks given by:
Can't believe they have the cheek to not offer a discount for those preordering.

I hate the notion of preordering anyway, but this is taking the piss.

[Image: 76561198042289061.png]

"I see now the circumstances of ones birth is irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
You can get the game on a cd site for about £25 / £30 ATM, thats the standard edition , you can unlock the extra bits yourself ingame  so no need for the deluxe edition

You'd of thought they would of discounted it a bit being its pre order but thats EA for you

Thanks given by:
greedy bastards sack the arses

Thanks given by: SJTG1993
Won't be bothering with it, the jetpacks and recharging recycler rifles will get on my nerves too much. Not that I have time to play it, or the money to buy it being i've just joined a gym.

Maybe next winter when it's on sale on Origin i'll consider it, if there's anyone still playing it.

[Image: 76561198042289061.png]

"I see now the circumstances of ones birth is irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
Wat the jetpacks are amazeballs
I love the game, so much fun. Will be great to play with friends too. 8v8 dropzone? Hot damn

Wololooo
Steam: PTG_St3v3oh
Origin: PTG_St3v3oh
Battlelog:   ^
K70 RGB MX Browns ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
[Image: index.php?action=dlattach;topic=19113.0;...5220;image]

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks given by:
the only problem I had was the lack of skill it involved. I'm a decent fps player but going approx 40-3 in 3 consecutive games of walker assault without properly knowing what I'm doing makes me fear for the lasting appeal of the game. Not trying to brag but I didn't actually feel as if I needed put any effort in to do well. It may just be because of the beta but it seems way too easy with an lmg with no spread or recoil, jetpack and a one shot headshot sniper with 7 sec cooldown.

[Image: XxFlashbangerxX.png]

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."
Thanks given by:
will get game from cd keys and get the season pass from origin total payout 65 quid. sod the 95 quid shit.

[Image: Katsu971.png]
Thanks given by:
why get the season pass from origin , if you wait a few weeks you'll get it on a cd key site for around £20/25

Means you'll save even more money Tongue

Thanks given by:
Ah didnt think about that. long hours lack of sleep is my excuse and am sticking to it.

[Image: Katsu971.png]
Thanks given by: