Tonight's Site Issues
Views 2663
Replies 8
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Due to an unfortunate error the web sites SQL was removed by mistake,  unfortunately we dont have a recent backup so have had to revert back to an old one from last year.

This will mean any topic's / posts or site changes that were made between then and now have gone and are unrecoverable

Any new members who were signed up will have to re register, and any of those who have become PTG members will need reinstating.

Unfortunately this can not be undone so the only thing we can do is move forward, we will update the sections of the website  over the next couple of days to bring it back up to date,   we will also be making sure the backup system is reactivated and working so if this was to every happen again we don't lose any data / information.

Thanks given by:
(03-13-2016, 12:00 AM)k3rMz Wrote: Due to an unfortunate error the web sites SQL was removed by mistake,  unfortunately we dont have a recent backup so have had to revert back to an old one from last year.

This will mean any topic's / posts or site changes that were made between then and now have gone and are unrecoverable

Any new members who were signed up will have to re register, and any of those who have become PTG members will need reinstating.

Unfortunately this can not be undone so the only thing we can do is move forward, we will update the sections of the website  over the next couple of days to bring it back up to date,   we will also be making sure the backup system is reactivated and working so if this was to every happen again we don't lose any data / information.

oh dear ,thats fucked up the recruitment list i see.unfortunate error the web sites SQL was removed by mistake,derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.put your finger in your ear and say red backwards.

Thanks given by:
Jesus - how did that happen?

[Image: graphic.png]
Thanks given by:
Wouldn't have happened with H2o hosting Tongue

Thanks given by:
well fuck off back to h20 hosting then

Thanks given by:
(03-14-2016, 09:02 PM)k3rMz Wrote: well fuck off back to h20 hosting then

oooooooooooooooooooooo  matron

Thanks given by:
I can help arrange backups if necessary.

Thanks given by:
Handbags at Kermz house.  Big Grin

Cheer up Kermz it's at least resulted in the creation of a thread where people are actually reading and commenting.

The forums have been dead for ages

[Image: graphic.png]
Thanks given by:
Oh am I supposed to read and comment on this? 

Well I read it and I'm really not sure my comments would be of a constructive natur....  So I'll keep them to myself for a change

[Image: quote_it_is_hard_to_imagine_a_more_stupid_or_mor.jpg]

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Site Updates k3rMz 1 1,110 02-21-2015, 11:20 AM
Last Post: chilldog