Battlefield 5
Views 1787
Replies 14
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[Image: NaF8xkS.png]

Thanks given by:
Funny you should post this, Chef, as we were only talking on Mumble about BF5 earlier and how this had been "Leaked" but there were discussions about whether it were real or not... It is the schedule for EA Play later this year

[Image: EA-Play-2016.jpg]

The name for BF5 matches what you posted up though. Eastern Front...

[Image: PTG_Jon170.png]
"Which jet are you gonna take? The one with the wings?" Skalle 26/01/2015
Thanks given by:
OMFG A NEW COMMAND AND CONQUER GAME!!!! (watch them fucking ruin it again......)

"Of all the things Ive lost I miss my mind the most"
[Image: DeadlyDesires.png]
Thanks given by:
Mercenaries 3?! SWEET AS F***

[Image: 76561198042289061.png]

"I see now the circumstances of ones birth is irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
C&C and Mercs 3 is cracking news - can't help but feel they'll cunt it all right up though.

[Image: graphic.png]
Thanks given by:
BF5 sound sounds great going back in time is best and where its at sod all this advanced rubbish , sounds like a good game already and thick they have learned from there flop of a game hardline !! Smile

Thanks given by:
(03-30-2016, 03:13 PM)platt22 Wrote: BF5 sound sounds great going back in time is best and where its at sod all this advanced rubbish , sounds like a good game already and thick they have learned from there flop of a game hardline !!  Smile

I am not so sure, there are hints to a 2142 style game there tbh... Some of it may sound like it's going back, but look carefully at what Chef posted and you will see hints at yet another future warfare game... Fallen Titan map in the TITAN ASSAULT DLC.  Eastern Front is apparently the first DLC of Battlefield 5 according to a few leaks/rumours I have read too. Also for Titan Assault DLC, read the text below it. "The future is here. Experience the battle of futuristic armored vehicles", yes this could mean an older based game with the latest tech of the time being involved, but that, with the DLC name and the map called Fallen Titan all hint at this being a follow up to BF4 and Final Stand more to the point.

Again, these are all just rumours and nothing has been confirmed, nothing to say any of this is a legitimate leak YET... So take it all with a pinch of salt. BUT, if this does turn out to be genuine, it really does look like yet another futuristic fighter...  Undecided

Thanks given by:
Looks near future or alternate reality - especially the stuff about a US last stand against a Pan Asian invasion.

Suggests the current superpower of China - hooked up with Russia and N Korea on the march against the Yankees.

Either way - not too bothered at this stage with battlefield until you don't need to spend £100+ on an installment based shooter with little staying power other than grinding for gear. I don't need 15 ACOG's for each of my assault rifles.

I have a job and limited free time. Just give me guns that do the job and fuck off.

(dunno where that came from) Confused

Thanks given by:
I've lost interest in the battlefield series altogether now Sad

"I see now the circumstances of ones birth is irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
I rarely play BF myself since we lost our locker server , if i do play its normally just to troll people lol 

There is rumours of an open beta and if you follow the Battlelog forums a lot of people are saying there holding out for that b4 making a decision about whether to purchase it or not.

Thanks given by:
I think it has to be the sensible approach for most people. We've all been burned by EA too often now.

Thanks given by:
I have to admit, after all this time BF4 is a fantastic game now in comparison to what it was, but to say it was a bumpy road would be the largest understatement of the century.

Won't have a considerable amount of time to put into BF5, so likely will ignore it anyhow or pick it up when it's on sale for a tenner

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
It is a game I am unsure about getting too tbh. Especially if Mass Effect Andromeda is on time for a Christmas Release. Currently the prediction for that is Oct 2016-Mar 2017. And once that is out, it will take over any small amount of free time I have for gaming for a while. So unless BF5 ends up being an absolutely amazing game, I probably won't pick it up any time near release.

Thanks given by:
I'll wait until I find out what it is & see if there's a beta before I buy it.

Thanks given by:
yeah thats right mate looks like it will be set in the future :-(

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The New Battlefield User Interface is Making Its Way to Battlefield 4 for PC k3rMz 0 302 02-15-2017, 08:02 AM
Last Post: k3rMz
  New Battlefield UI Revealed for Battlefield 4, Hardline, and 1 k3rMz 3 821 06-27-2016, 01:30 PM
Last Post: aGA1nstY0U