Advanced Balancer
Views 3361
Replies 9
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Hello all,

First I want to say hello to all PTG Clan players :]

Secondly, I talked with Swedish Sniper about setting the rconnet plugin Advanced Balancer active. (that is, if you have a premium account)

I play alot on the Gulf of Oman server and see to my surprise sometimes that one team has 10+ above 80 level players and the other team has 1 level 60 and rest below that. This makes it to win for the lower team nearly impossible, especially when the losing team is on US side.

Also, I wanted to see moe admins as baseraping and cussing badly is really getting annoying. I would hate to see people leaving because of this.

I am using rconnet as well on my server and enabled the Advanced Balancer, this balancer balances the team according to level of player not to lone wulf or last who joined as the normal balancer is.

Anyhow,

Just my 2 cents..

Solo

Thanks given by:
Sounds like something we could check out? Team balance is important, especially on Gulf.

Thanks given by:
sometimes you get lucky some times not deal with it mate!

Thanks given by:
(07-16-2012, 08:44 AM)PTG_HaMMer Wrote: sometimes you get lucky some times not deal with it mate!

what a nonsense reply is this, I would rather not have 'luck' as you put it when joining the server and get dealt into a strong team.

I would rather win by skills then by luck, this statement of you however points exactly how you would 'win'.

Thanks given by:
(07-15-2012, 11:22 PM)Gangsta_Solo Wrote: Hello all,

Also, I wanted to see moe admins as baseraping and cussing badly is really getting annoying. I would hate to see people leaving because of this.

Hi,

if you see there is baseraping or any other things against the rules while there is no admins online then you can use the !REPORT command which will immediately E-mail us your report

[Image: dimiav.png]

Thanks given by:
Well I have installed mumble today and am at the server when i play on the oman server too i think that is way better as the report will only get sent to chef_uk as said in another thread.

Thanks given by:
No, more admines subscribed to report function, including me.
'

[Image: dimiav.png]

Thanks given by:
Allright, that makes sense anyways instead of one admin receiving all :] will also, when no one in mumble, use the rteport feature.

Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forums and thanks for the post.

Another thing you could do is when you're on the game, hop onto mumble as anyone's more than welcome to join, if you find any problems on Oman while you're playing, 99 times out of 100 there's a bf3 admin online, as the majority of the clan are admins. We're also in the process of setting up a new admin level for non PTG donators, granting a minor amount of admin access on our servers.

[Image: 76561198042289061.png]

"I see now the circumstances of ones birth is irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
Welcome and good luck!

[Image: graphic.png]
Thanks given by: