Prime Accounts
Views 2607
Replies 6
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Get them set up chaps. Is this the end of the smurf? Account linked to your phone number

[Image: graphic.png]
Thanks given by:
Possibly. Or hardcore smurfs will just buy a 5€ payphone and use that number

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Wololooo
Steam: PTG_St3v3oh
Origin: PTG_St3v3oh
Battlelog:   ^
K70 RGB MX Browns ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
[Image: index.php?action=dlattach;topic=19113.0;...5220;image]

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks given by:
Only have the one account but have 3 mobile phones in our house. Can't see this making that much of a difference as you will just use partners/family mobiles.

Unless you have to authenticate with a code each and every time before match making?

As I only have the one account I'll wait to prime it until we know every one who plays has done so otherwise team stacking is going to be even harder.

[Image: 3031721.png?foreground=%23EEEEEE&backgro...=%23FF0700]
Thanks given by:
Quote:Once there are enough Prime accounts, we will begin Prime Account Matchmaking and will start prioritizing matching Prime status players with each other.

There's nothing else you need to do (except convince your friends to click that Upgrade button too so we get enough players to start testing!)
Im goin to activate prime when i get home.

Thanks given by:
(04-22-2016, 01:21 PM)Ettap Wrote:
Quote:Once there are enough Prime accounts, we will begin Prime Account Matchmaking and will start prioritizing matching Prime status players with each other.

There's nothing else you need to do (except convince your friends to click that Upgrade button too so we get enough players to start testing!)
Im goin to activate prime when i get home.

Sweet, I'll not bother now Big Grin

[Image: 3031721.png?foreground=%23EEEEEE&backgro...=%23FF0700]
Thanks given by:
Anything that'll slow (even minutely) the stream of smurfs is to be lauded. I've signed up Smile

Thanks given by:
Prioritising "Prime" Matchmaking won't coming into play until there is enough of a pool of Prime accounts apparently. 

But the more steps like this that make Smurfing an arse ache and more hassle than it's worth is all good.

I'll sign up when I'm next on.

Thanks given by: