Battlefield 1
Views 2957
Replies 12
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Battlefield 5: Eastern Front is rumoured to be announced on May 6th at a press event, with game live streams expected later in the day. Several Industry insiders have also posted tweets saying to expect "shootery things" next Friday, adding some validity to these rumors.

The "Eastern Front" title for Battlefield 5 has been rumored for quite a while now from leaked EA documents which show both the name of the game and names of potential DLC packs which include Fallen Dragon, Prototype Warfare, Titan Assult and Independence day.

The term Eastern Front is an obvious reference to the Eastern Front in World War II, where the Germans and Russians armies battled until Germany was defeated in 1945. One thing worth noting is that the supposed announcement of the game comes just before Victory in Europe Day, or VE Day, the anniversary/celebration of Germany's unconditional surrender and the end of WWII in Europe.

Right now Battlefield 5: Eastern Front remains unconfirmed by EA and DICE, but it would be great to see a shooter that is not placed in a modern or post-modern settings.

Thanks given by:
I KNEW THIS BEFORE POSTING ABOVE IT WAS WHAT WAS IN THE ABOVE POST THAT I FOUND INTERESTING Wink 

BATTLEFIELD WORLD PREMIERE

Join us on May 6 at 4PM ET/9PM BST for a first look at the future of Battlefield.

Thanks given by:
Exciting :-)

Thanks given by:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDqkEvKwI6M

LIVE NOW. Going through the history of Battlefield. Currently at 1942 Smile

Thanks given by:
An hour of BF2 nostalgia coming up

Thanks given by:
Whilst we're on BF2, heres Jonathan Harriss first fan made video from 2006 using BF2 Smile

https://youtu.be/LRDTkEagJlw

Thanks given by:
Bad Company 2 for the next hour

Thanks given by:
[Image: AznrUzq.jpg]

Not long to find out if this is true. Notice the blimp, WW1 Mauser C96, the corner of what looks to be the typical pre order DLC bonus and also the release date being the 08/2016... The month is missing, but that will either be an October or November release on previous games releases. These are apparently leaks from a gaming store somewhere...

[Image: PTG_Jon170.png]
"Which jet are you gonna take? The one with the wings?" Skalle 26/01/2015
Thanks given by:
Was disappointed they didnt cover the Vietnam expansion from BFBC2 Sad

Thanks given by:
BATTLEFIELD 1

I'll be buying Smile

October 21st

Thanks given by:
BATTLEFIELD 1 / 05.06.2016

Battlefield 1 Is Coming October 2016

Battlefield 1 is releasing worldwide on October 21, 2016 for Xbox One, Origin on PC, and PlayStation 4
ByEa-Staff
[Image: rendition1.img.jpg]

You look into the distance and see planes torn apart by gunfire, their debris raining down over London. In war-torn France to the east, horrible armored tanks tear holes in walls as they roll through crumbling cities. To the south, past the burning Italian coast, men charge over the sand dunes of the Arabian Desert, armed to the teeth with the most powerful weaponry the world has ever seen. This is what the dawn of all-out war looks like, and it's Only in Battlefield 1.
Battlefield 1 is releasing worldwide on October 21, 2016 for Xbox OneOrigin on PC, and PlayStation 4 but you'll be able to get your hands on it much sooner. More on that in a minute.

With Battlefield 1 we set out to create some of the largest create, most dynamic battles in FPS history while continuing to tap into what fans love most about the franchise. One of the things that makes World War I such an amazing era is just how advanced it really was. Almost everything that you know about the conflicts of the next century, from the massive battles across land, air and sea, to the powerful and efficient weaponry, is there. Tanks, planes, machine guns, artillery – a lot of the tech you've used in other Battlefield games was perfected during this era, letting the classic Battlefield DNA shine through.
You'll be able to join in massive 64-player battles and experience unexpected Only in Battlefield moments in a setting where the old world was destroyed, giving way to the new one. We're turning destruction up a few notches too, so expect some surprises when you hit the battlefield. 

If you're eager to go hands-on with Battlefield 1 you won't have to wait too long. During the EA Play events on June 12 in Los Angeles and London, we'll reveal the first gameplay footage and let attendees try the game for themselves. Register and make your way to those events, and you'll be able to play the game before pretty much anyone else.
EA Play won't be your only opportunity to play before release, though. There will be more chances in the months that follow, including an Open Beta (which you can get into a little earlier if you sign up for Battlefield Insider). EA Access and Origin Access members will be able to play for a limited time before the release date, too. And if you pre-order the Early Enlister Deluxe Edition, you’ll be able to start playing on October 18, three days before the release date.

Excited? So are we. We'll have a lot more information in the coming weeks. In the meantime, circle the date on your calendar:Battlefield 1 is releasing on October 21 for Xbox OneOrigin on PC, and PlayStation 4

Thanks given by:
anyone who wants to get chef's tags will need to make sure they get the game and play the 1st few weeks Tongue

Thanks given by:
awestruck after watching that. didn't think WW1 could be pulled off but looks like I might be wrong. I'm with chef, i'll be buying

P.S Chef, I support your new profile pic.

[Image: XxFlashbangerxX.png]

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The New Battlefield User Interface is Making Its Way to Battlefield 4 for PC k3rMz 0 568 02-15-2017, 08:02 AM
Last Post: k3rMz
  New Battlefield UI Revealed for Battlefield 4, Hardline, and 1 k3rMz 3 1,393 06-27-2016, 01:30 PM
Last Post: aGA1nstY0U