• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Thanks given by:

Thanks given by:
Here’s is the full list if weapons and gadgets:

The confirmed Melee weapons:
  • Spiked mace
  • Trench spade
  • Bolo knife: available in the Harlem Hellfighter pre-order pack in the Deluxe Edition
  • Jambiya dagger: available in the Lawrence of Arabia pack in the Deluxe Edition
  • Scimitar
  • Bayonet

The confirmed Firearms:
  • Trench shotgun: available in the Harlem Hellfighter pre-order pack
  • Colt M1911 semi-automatic pistol: available in the Harlem Hellfighter pre-order pack
  • Lee Enfield SMLE bolt-action rifle: a different skin is available in the Lawrence of Arabia pack
  • P08 Luger pistol: available in the Red Baron Deluxe Edition
  • Mauser C96 semi-automatic pistol
  • MG08 machine gun: mounted and load-out weapon will be available
  • Mauser 1918 T-Gewehr anti-tank rifle
  • Mauser Gewehr 98 bolt-action rifle with side-mounted scope
  • Springfield M1903 bolt-action rifle with side mounted scope
  • MP 18 SMG
  • Lewis Gun LMG
  • Lifebuoy M1 flamethrower
The confirmed Gadgets and Explosives:
  • Anti-tank grenade
  • Smoke grenade
  • Mustard gas grenade
  • Gas mask
  • Dynamite

Thanks given by:
Glad to see the Springfield and Lee Enfield in there, bit disappointed there's no Kar98 however there's still time as I doubt this list will be exhaustive.

I wonder if the time frame will extend into the last years in 1918 and we'll see the M19 BAR, would be epic.

Still not preordering this time, but it looks like a solid foundation so far, and if it gets the support BF4 did, I may be all over it eventually.

[Image: 76561198042289061.png]

"I see now the circumstances of ones birth is irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
Couldn't care less about weapons etc, unless they change the direction in which BF have gone over the last few years and try to revert back to what they were originally I wont be going anywhere near this.

[Image: PTG_Geordie.png]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WEAPON STATS & FOOTAGE! - Battlefield 1 They Shall Not Pass DLC k3rMz 0 989 02-21-2017, 10:20 PM
Last Post: k3rMz
  9 NEW WEAPONS CONFIRMED! - Battlefield 1 They Shall Not Pass DLC k3rMz 0 944 02-09-2017, 09:22 PM
  Unlock A Battlefield 1 Weapon Skin By Playing Battlefield 4 Or Battlefield Hardline k3rMz 0 1,201 10-13-2016, 05:45 PM
  FURTHER WEAPON CUSTOMISATION! - Battlefield 1 k3rMz 0 1,003 09-30-2016, 03:31 AM
  CONFIRMED LAUNCH CONTENT! - Battlefield 1 k3rMz 0 1,057 09-25-2016, 04:42 PM